news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #136
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Food For Thought, you can't really talk about somebody being bigoted.

You need to lighten up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #137
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

this fag is still hurting from the etherage he recieved from the god about a month ago lol.

maybe next time youll learn not to make shit up about people for your gay forum popularity desires.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #138
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Replace the bakery they stumble upon at the start of this video for a homeless food bank, guarenteed lols

"damn nigga we in luck!!!!"

Hhahahahahaahha this man is a fucking monster haahahahah

I wonder how many homeless food banks up and down the country are plagued with morally destitute greedy fat motherfuckers trying to catch a free meal? I cant believe skampo is the only fat motherfucker one whos caught onto this devious schemez HAHAHhhahaahahaha
Old 12-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #139
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Classic this thread before it totally diverts from the fact that skamope broke bread with the forgotten gods on all those days his benefit money never came through....
Old 12-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #140
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol fuck a classic, this threads barely 36 hours in!! this shits too potent to be put to rest so early!!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #141
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha i knew since the first page that this shit would be classic

Old 12-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #142
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
HAHA look at ol racist ART and DOUCHE, equating homelessness with black skin.
thats that devil mentallity sun str8 devils tryna devide n conquer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
lol fuck a classic, this threads barely 36 hours in!! this shits too potent to be put to rest so early!!
this is cuz ma name is in the thread title, any other time ur bullshit threads gets dismissed with the rest of the daily attention whoring that goes on in here...

iam he ruler of genchat

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #143
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

TOMA!!!!!!!!!!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #144
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

skampoe, how long u been rhyming?

Old 12-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #145
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

@ food, 4 a minute

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #146

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
haha

this fag is still hurting from the etherage he recieved from the god about a month ago lol.

maybe next time youll learn not to make shit up about people for your gay forum popularity desires.
What are you even talking about?

I made you my property. Ask around. You belong to me. You're my bitch. You were, and still are, shook and furious.

Al you did was call me a jew. And nobody laughed.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #147
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

lol

is that why you were seen approximately two days later posting this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post

If I were a black person, I would hate most of the black people on this site too. Theyre fucking stupid racist assholes.
hahahahahahah

fucking, stupid, racist, assholes.

that coupled with that marvelous quote youre rocking in your sig, sounds like you were pretty hurt from the etherage.

lol

your wet behind the ears kid lol.

Old 12-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lol

is that why you were seen approximately two days later posting this:

hahahahahahah

fucking, stupid, racist, assholes.

that coupled with that marvelous quote youre rocking in your sig, sounds like you were pretty hurt from the etherage.

lol

your wet behind the ears kid lol.
'
uh, if I was hurt by it why would I put it in my sig?

I thought it was funny.

And it's ironic that you resort to bigorty when you get hurt, and then call other people "racist" for no reason.

You just seem like you're all angry and sad at the same time when you post.

But despite our differences, youre still one of my top-10 fake wucorp internet revolutionaries.

I only tear you down so I can build you.

Shem Hetep.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2009, 10:15 PM   #149

Also, how is that quote racist? I said that all the black people on this site are stupid racist assholes. I said the same shit about the white people.

It just means that everyone on this site is a stupid racist asshole.

Quit being a ho.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #150
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
'
uh, if I was hurt by it why would I put it in my sig?

I thought it was funny.

And it's ironic that you resort to bigorty when you get hurt, and then call other people "racist" for no reason.

You just seem like you're all angry and sad at the same time when you post.

But despite our differences, youre still one of my top-10 fake wucorp internet revolutionaries.

I only tear you down so I can build you.

Shem Hetep.
i dont care what u think dude lol

i showed and proved that you were hurt from the etherage.

stop derailing this brilliant thread.

"fucking,stupid,racist,assholes" hahahahahha what a combination of words lol

the desired effect of the etherage manifested itself you little hoe.

Last edited by food for thought; 12-22-2009 at 10:28 PM.