news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #151
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalAsiaticBlackDan View Post
Also, how is that quote racist? I said that all the black people on this site are stupid racist assholes. I said the same shit about the white people.

It just means that everyone on this site is a stupid racist asshole.

Quit being a ho.
i didnt say that was racist.

i said it showed i hurt your feelings.

Old 12-23-2009, 01:52 AM   #152
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

there is a certain group of people on this site who are in constant competition to 'win' and 'ether' instead of just realizing genchat for what it is....

....a place where you fuckin dog people just for the fun of it.

Unfortunately, feelings get hurt, denials set in and people get dilusional about what this is really about.....

ITS A RUNNING JOKE

Food for thought, truthfully, without any bias, I thought Dan's jokes were far better than yours.
You really dont come with anything besides callin him a Jew or some deragotory comment for being Jewish.
I mean, thats really all you have, and while I can appreciate good old-fashioned Jew hating......it gets old.

MummRa.....You're the biggest racist on this site. You HATE WHITE PEOPLE. Period. U can't stand the site of your own pasty skin.
Furthermore, since you grew up in the pasty white suburbs and have no idea about diversity, you really cannot speak on what its like.

I kno one weekend a month you drive 2 hours into the city and buy weed from rastas, but that doesnt really count bro.

PLus you steal food from the homeless.......and you attempt to justify it by calling me a racist.

You must have been raised by some devilish crackers.

SKAMPOE- you are the epitome of a glutton. Not just for food, but in every aspect of life. Your also a dole-blugeon......you're a pig.

Your the guy who, if stranded on an island with limited food with 5 other people, would eat all the supplies while the others were out foraging for straw to build a hut.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:55 AM   #153
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
HAHA look at ol racist ART and DOUCHE, equating homelessness with black skin.

lol. i'm not saying that only black people are homeless, but if you want to deflect all this back on me, so be it. i can declare that i am white, not homeless, never ate at a soup kitchen and i don't pretend to know what poor people go through.

i think i would be insulting the homeless by pretending to be homeless for a week.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 12-23-2009, 03:30 AM   #154
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whatever makes you feel better, Kramer
Old 12-23-2009, 06:07 AM   #155
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Old 12-23-2009, 06:09 AM   #156
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

.......Wow.......just wow.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:00 AM   #157
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
there is a certain group of people on this site who are in constant competition to 'win' and 'ether' instead of just realizing genchat for what it is....

Unfortunately, feelings get hurt, denials set in and people get dilusional about what this is really about.....

ITS A RUNNING JOKE

Food for thought, truthfully, without any bias, I thought Dan's jokes were far better than yours.
You really dont come with anything besides callin him a Jew or some deragotory comment for being Jewish.
I mean, thats really all you have, and while I can appreciate good old-fashioned Jew hating......it gets old.

MummRa.....You're the biggest racist on this site. You HATE WHITE PEOPLE. Period. U can't stand the site of your own pasty skin.
Furthermore, since you grew up in the pasty white suburbs and have no idea about diversity, you really cannot speak on what its like.

I kno one weekend a month you drive 2 hours into the city and buy weed from rastas, but that doesnt really count bro.

PLus you steal food from the homeless.......and you attempt to justify it by calling me a racist.

You must have been raised by some devilish crackers.

SKAMPOE- you are the epitome of a glutton. Not just for food, but in every aspect of life. Your also a dole-blugeon......you're a pig.

Your the guy who, if stranded on an island with limited food with 5 other people, would eat all the supplies while the others were out foraging for straw to build a hut.
see the thing is u homo, theres nuffin u can say to me or to any one here for that matter that would begin to make up for u faking ur death for a websites forum's approval... no one cared till this day. and since then u been obsessed with me n ma rican peeps! ur a total fag and have no right talkin like this

''there is a certain group of people on this site who are in constant competition to 'win' and 'ether' instead of just realizing genchat for what it is....

Unfortunately, feelings get hurt, denials set in and people get dilusional about what this is really about.....''

when ur usually the victim n the ethered n the butthurted enough to fake ur death duuude...

so

back to the ignore box u faggit devil
Old 12-23-2009, 07:41 AM   #158
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

The fuck????!??

I don't even know what to say anymore. It's just...

Skampoe, c'mon man. This shit is low.

And this is starting to get annoying as well. It's like your old hangout where people starting to come who SUCK ASSBALLS
Skampoe makes me not wanna come here anymore

Free Canada

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:50 AM   #159
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

log the fuck off u homo!^^^
Old 12-23-2009, 07:53 AM   #160
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

I was thinking that instead of me logging off, you could just leave.
But i think there are still people here who love having you around, because, even i have to admit, you sometimes provide some amusing shit.

But still. I saw there was this ignore function. Maybe i'll give that shit a try if it gets really bad.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:54 AM   #161
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Haha, oh snap

Skampoe gave me some negative rep..again hahahahaha. Like i care dude. It means nothing.

Negative rep me again tomorrow ok? And the day after. Untill i have none left.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:59 AM   #162
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Old 12-23-2009, 08:04 AM   #163
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
Haha, oh snap

Skampoe gave me some negative rep..again hahahahaha. Like i care dude. It means nothing.

Negative rep me again tomorrow ok? And the day after. Untill i have none left.
hurt by the neg rep enough to post about it lol soon as im able to i;ll neg rep u again hmmmkay
Old 12-23-2009, 08:07 AM   #164
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
hurt by the neg rep enough to post about it lol soon as im able to i;ll neg rep u again hmmmkay

Haha, no i'm serious. Do it. Till i have as much as Ben.

I found it sad enough that you did it, with the whole "watch the damage" that went with it, that i had to post it.

It just shows that YOU care about it that much, otherwise you wouldnt even have thought about neg repping me.

But whatever, you're way to fucking dumb for me to even take you serious.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #165
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

hahahahah dont swith the carebearness towars mee u flaming fag, fuck u think the rep button is there for? u care n u know it if not u have not post that shit u fag buahahahaha im roflmao @ u!!!!!!!!!!!!!