news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-24-2009, 03:57 AM   #181
nonainfumma

nonainfumma grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to nonainfumma
Default WAIT did skampoe REALLY just say he eats at the homeless shelter

I cant want to see what Apple has in store for the Christmas Get a Mac ads

Anyone else feel this way?
Old 12-24-2009, 09:45 AM   #182
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Old 12-24-2009, 10:26 AM   #183
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #184
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

skankpoe i got yo back bwoy, fuck these hoes talkin shit GET THAT GWAP BWOY. eat some free food then go see these shit talkers hoes for some free pussy
Old 12-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #185
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 12-30-2009, 09:23 AM   #186
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

This thread should have been classic'ed..minus all of laceys posts.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #187
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

The homeless shelter should have been state funded minus all of skampoes raids on the macoroni cheese
Old 12-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #188
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
This thread should have been classic'ed..minus all of laceys posts.
Hahhahahhahahh look how butthurt he is aahahahahaahah!!!

I took you to your lowest level you despicable 30 year old stil trying to live out his fantasy of being a wu clone rapper with a big pun accent fat motherfuckr!!

You disgust me!!!

You better hope that bullfrog you call your wife doesnt ditch your fat ass for someone who is actually able to buy her a christmas/birthday gift without using her money!!

Your moslim/christian switching and homeless theft shows you up to be what you are - a fat fraudulant motherfuck whos only pride lies in his eyebrows!!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #189
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Lacey u big queerfag, how do u figure, i bumped the fuckin thread after it was dead 3 pages deep, and no feelings were attached... Can say the same for ur love hate relation ship towards me on the strebgth of ur last post here...just look at all that seriousness seepin thru, i know ur still mad of all the sonning n etherings i have handed u the last year or so buahahahah nu year is near and ur still attached to ma dick like lint...

Regardless of what u say...i win...u loose...alwayz!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:49 AM   #190
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You have lint attached to your dick?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #191
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Your done motherfucker!! Theres no more i can possibly say to you so stop jocking my shit!! Your at your at your lowest point after this shit at this point its pointless for me or anyone to continue with your beef craving! Excuse the pun!

I advise you to just move along and get on with your life without Lacey Bone, if you continue to call ou thte god your gonna start making me feel bad, its just become too easy!!!

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 12-30-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:55 AM   #192
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
You have lint attached to your dick?
y yes i do, wanna see?

and lacey, please boiii, u aint shit but a euro fagliek i said....u lost
Old 12-30-2009, 09:57 AM   #193
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

AHAHHahahahhah you lint-dicked motherfucker!!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #194
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

shut ur mouth euro fag
Old 12-30-2009, 10:11 AM   #195
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahhaha

this forum is great in the morning.

nigga got lint on his dick.