news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 12-22-2009, 10:16 AM   #121
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

You're like one of those evil cracker devil white men that goes to a poor man's country and exploits them, steals all of their food and resources, patronizes them by acting like you 'feel their pain', then leaves to go back to his cushy life....

.....and basically all you did was steal somebodies seconds, or some 6 year olds firsts..

all for the sake of 'experimenting'.....

'Gee homeless black man, waht would it be like to be you for a week??? Let me try out your miserable existance, then go back home and pretend i formed some sort of kinship bond with you!!'

you are without a doubt the biggest faggot walking the earth.

toochski, as much as i hate agreeing with you, i agree with you. i hate when faggoty white people go on a black mission for a couple of days so the next time they run into a black guy, they can tell them how much they are alike. it's always funny seeing the look on the black guys face when this happens. dude has been broke all his life and some faggot white european fag says, i'm just like you, i pretended to be poor one weekend. i know just how you feel. i didn't even use my ipod nano. i couldn't even listen to cuban linx 2 for one weekend. did you hear that black man, i mentioned that i like wu-tang?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 12-22-2009, 11:18 AM   #122
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
hahahah!
also duru - you need to stop lying about me
if you can show me where I said I still go to soup kitchens, ill buy you ANY rosary you desire this holiday season - I'm sure they got special ones out this time of year
I said ive been to one -
twice in my life to be exact, 3 years ago, both times I was taken there by a homeless friend
it was during a week I would pack shit into a backpack and live downtown without a phone, set place to sleep, money, ipod or nuffin for a week - just for the fuck of it. I'm not even kidding.
now if you still think I'm a greedy asshole that's ok - just don't be makin shit up
damn I hate having to always take time to correct this sahu, i was havin fun playing around in this fred
ooh man, i wore rosaries and you stole from soup kitchens on christmas

ttooottaaalll tit for tat.

your a piece of shit dude lol. and LMAO at 'eat at soup kitchens anymore'
what do you mean anymore? did you stop cause it was the lowest piece of shit thing a human being can do to the poor?
Old 12-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #123
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this rep shit is gay as fuck.

evrytime i try to rep somebody you need to spread some reputation around befpre....

ill come back later if i remember lol

but yea,

the last page is hilaaa rious

Old 12-22-2009, 04:10 PM   #124
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
ooh man, i wore rosaries and you stole from soup kitchens on christmas

ttooottaaalll tit for tat.

your a piece of shit dude lol. and LMAO at 'eat at soup kitchens anymore'
what do you mean anymore? did you stop cause it was the lowest piece of shit thing a human being can do to the poor?
lollll dude i know you wanna get back at me but why are you still lying to make yourself feel better? you even made up a quote i never said.
like i said, if im a piece of shit for accompanying a homeless friend to a soup kitchen twice in my life then okay - but ive never driven 30 minutes on my own just so i can cop some free food, then drive 30 minutes back home. it'd be cheaper for me to get McDs across the block.

if you're gonna ether me at least use real life things - like that time you thought seasons were man made. thats real life.
otherwise its like me mocking you for never graduating high school, which i still find highly suspect

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 12-22-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #125
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHA look at ol racist ART and DOUCHE, equating homelessness with black skin.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #126
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea

Old 12-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #127
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
one guy's reaction to skamp walking into the soup kitchen
pssshahahahahahahaha

that shit is on point
Old 12-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #128
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
HAHA look at ol racist ART and DOUCHE, equating homelessness with black skin.
at least i didnt steal meals from starving homeless people
Old 12-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #129
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

I take my dates to the homeless foodbank.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #130
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

ouch
for real though -
id much rather be known as someone who ate at gods kitchen twice in my life than someone who lives everyday as a bigoted douche
2 free meals <<<< lifetime of being racist
u win
Old 12-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #131
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
I take my dates to the homeless foodbank.
shits weak

whether its the truth or an attempt to be funny
Old 12-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #132
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

yea

but everybody already knows nickytooch is a racist piece of shit.

thats nothing new.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #133
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

when did racism go out of style around here?
Old 12-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #134
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

@ the direction this thread is taking....
Old 12-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #135
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

^hahaha