news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

Old 12-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Request Line

If you wish to see a thread for a new song, just request it here, I'll put it up as soon as I see it.

Check here first before requesting a song that was already posted

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87746

Thank You

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

tomorrow is take out the trash day, I will be posting the worst tracks the clan has made. Request your least favorite tracks you would like to bash here.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 12-22-2009, 01:34 PM   #3
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

This is for a good one

A Better Tomorrow
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You got it

Old 12-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

thanx
Old 12-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #6
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

DRUNKENARTS crouching tiger

how bout B.O.B.B.Y from in stereo
Old 12-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

nice1 beautifulrock would rep if i could fam
Old 12-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

hit me up, the lines are open...

Old 12-23-2009, 04:39 AM   #9
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

Ok - taking out the trsh.

Not going to pick the too obvious candidates like Tical 0, or some of Lex!

how's about - just about anything on wizard (haha - just kidding),

La Rhumba (always thought that was wack - like the lp a lot)
Fast Cars and Smoke Drink and Fuck from BOAP (alot of good stuff on there though)

There are others but I tend to delete the howlers off off my itunes library
Old 12-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #10
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

^^^^ i allways liked drink smoke and fuck alot its a banger, sum good choices new hills.
what bout-
cappadonna - cant stop the pain bonus track from the struggle
tekitha - walking through the darkness from ghost dog sound track
wu syndicate - where was heaven
shabazz the desciple - thieves in da night (heist) from the book of shabazz hidden scrollz
Old 12-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

hold up there, we doing generals only for now, but I'll get started

Old 12-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #12
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

my bad didnt realise it was jus the generals
Old 12-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #13
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

DrunkenArts - outta interest - is Where was Heaven a take out the trash candidate? I love that track!!! (I also really like the Tekitha joint)

All cool though
Old 12-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #14
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

na def not a take out the trash candidate, was just a few tracks i like an would be interacting to see wat people's views on them wer, couldn't really put my mind on any trash songs
Old 12-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #15
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

Cool! I loved On the Strength from that lp too.

The trash candidates not that easy! A couple on Dopium spring to mind - Hips anyone?