news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

View Poll Results: Rate B.O.B.B.Y.
5 Star Classic 3 37.50%
4 Star Banger 4 50.00%
3 Star Decent 0 0%
2 Star Boring 0 0%
1 Star Wack 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default B.O.B.B.Y. - Track Review

B.O.B.B.Y.

RZA as Bobby Digital in Stereo

RZA

RZA

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
trinking
MaximumMason

trinking iron monkeytrinking iron monkeytrinking iron monkey

this is as digital as i want bobby to be..its wu with a little digi in it..nowadays its digi with a spec of wu in it..

trinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

DRUNKENARTS crouching tiger

one of my fave song ever rza's hypnotic flow is amazing here u get so drawn in to the flow, u cant not bob ur head to this. rza drops sum insanely good lyrics aswell
"You know what? Simply robust, The greatest crew since Cold Crush, This poisonous slang keep MCs avoiding us, Can't figure out the probabilities for destroyin' us, Your best bet, Black, is sit back and start enjoyin' us."
Old 12-22-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That line is sick, I remember when I first bought the album and heard that.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #5
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

DRUNKENARTS crouching tiger

ye its insane bobby cant be touched lyrically, afterall fukn up mics is his hobby lol
Old 12-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #6
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenarts View Post
ye its insane bobby cant be touched lyrically, afterall fukn up mics is his hobby lol
word rza was brilliant on this lp/song/record whatever u can call it, and still is

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote