news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 12-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Secret Invasion TPB Collection

I recently picked up the TPB of....

Secret Invasion (the main book)

Secret Invasion: War Machine

Secret Invasion: Captain Britain

If any of you guys have read any of these Secret Invasion tie ins, what else do you recommend?

Also, have any of you guys read Captain Britain? and if so what did you think of it?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 12-24-2009 at 09:19 AM.
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

i thought secret invasion was terrible.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Really?...i've heard that about the main book but i've heard some good reviews about the war machine and captain britain titles.

Method Man
Old 12-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

well I've only read the main series and new avengers tie in. basically its can i trust you? what if you are a skrull? blahblahblah

Old 12-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I see, well I don't plan to read all of it, im just trying to play catch up so that I can start getting into dark reign and eventually the siege but I don't like to buy comics but would much rather wait for the TPB's.

Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 12-24-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

or ask us for spoilers.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^That and then there is always wiki lol

Method Man
Old 12-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #8
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

lol^ well like KZA, i only read the main & avenger titles... it was WAAAAAAAAAY over hyped.
i dont see how this story needed to be THIS relevant.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:50 AM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought it sucked and was overly drawn out too...the main series starts out interestingly enough but devolves into huge fight scenes...how secret is your invasion if you land in manhattan and start fucking shit up?

i did like the captain britain tie in and also the black panther one was really dope too, otherwise the story was pretty worthless and did little other than to set up osborn as the new big bad...you would've been better off buying something self contained like the whedon-cassady run on astonishing x-men or something.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

you could have downloaded it online but it was bad in new avengers because I remember them saying something like

I CAN'T TRUST YOU! WHO'S THERE TO TRUST? ARE YOU A SKRULL? etc.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:26 PM   #11
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meh, It had its moments. Cant say I didnt enjoy the black panther tie itn
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #12
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^"see wakanda and die" is classic.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote