news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

View Poll Results: Rate The Sun
5 Star Classic 8 88.89%
4 Star Banger 1 11.11%
3 Star Decent 0 0%
2 Star Boring 0 0%
1 Star Wack 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Sun - Track Review

The Sun

Put it on the Line

Hidden Darts Special Edition

Ghostface Killah
Raekwon
Slick Rick
RZA

RZA

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know what it is, but this song is amazing.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

DRUNKENARTS crouching tiger

tru this is an amazing song i mean gfk and slick rick with rza production now thats sum real shit ther,what a fucking song,sum good happy shit, no dout classic!! SUN SUN!! OH MY MY MY!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I would die for the sun...I just love the way he jumps in, Rick and Wu need to collab more.