news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son
Default Urban Meyer resigns

Urban Meyer has resigned as head coach of the University of Florida. I hear that he has had two heart attacks that they covered up as anxiety attacks.

My parents went to Florida, my sister and brother in law went to Florida. This sucks. I wish him the best.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this should get moved to the nfl thread

cuz he's gonna coach cleveland

mark my words!
Old 12-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

he resigned because he almost died

hes not going anywhere
Old 12-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Wow, this is a huge blow to Florida.

Meyer was the best coach in college football right now and Florida was on a roll.

Its going to hurt recruiting, not to mention all of the people that are going to leave, mainly Tebow.

WOW....i firmly believe its because of health reasons because there is no reason he would resign like this if he had a job lined up.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he grew up outside of cleveland

if he lied about having heart attacks, then he can lie that that was the reason he resigned.

he'll be the browns coach in 2011

i'm telling you mang i know these things
Old 12-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

lol....he is NOT going to be the Browns coach.

If Mangini gets fired, its more than likely going to be either Gruden or Cowher..

u guys are smoking crack right now.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:20 PM   #7
GZAjector
Yung Santa

here's how i see it playing out, through the smoke of my crystal crackpipe

1 mangini gets another year

2 sucks a big pecker and is fired 6 games into it

3 interim coach finishes out the season and sucks as well

4 urban meyer becomes the coach and no one is butthurt in florida because he took time off to "heal"

5 the browns continue to suck
Old 12-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Browns are going to get better quicker than people think IF and only IF this draft is a good one for them.

They have 11 picks which they should spend on DEFENSE and a QB
Old 12-26-2009, 08:29 PM   #9
GZAjector
Yung Santa

which qb do you like?

too bad locker stayed in school, that was my qb wish for the skins
Old 12-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well i did like Locker, but i didnt want them to spend a 1st rounder on him.

As of now, I like Bradford but i dont kno where he will go. LeFavour from teh MAC is good.

I think we can find a decent QB a little later.

My first round pick would be Suh from Nebraska, but we wont have the first pick so, I like Gary Berry at DB or one of the top Linebackers.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ever notice how re-sign and resign are spelled the same? shit like that can get confusing

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #12
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Florida will be fine if they can get Dan Mullen back, on another note...

The one qb you dont want is Clausens faggot ass, that kid isnt a leader and he is generally overrated
Old 12-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I like Clausen better than I do Brady Quinn, i will tell you that.

But until i look at Mel Kipers big board, i really cannot say.

I just dont want another defensive end.....we need Secondary first and foremost then Linebackers.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #14
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

yall desperately need another weapon on offense as well
Old 12-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #15
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

now I'm hearing from Gainesville that its a brain tumor, smh, that would be awful