news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

View Poll Results: Rate Charlie Brown
5 Star Classic 5 83.33%
4 Star Banger 0 0%
3 Star Decent 1 16.67%
2 Star Boring 0 0%
1 Star Wack 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Charlie Brown - Track Review

Charlie Brown

Fried Fish - Sampler

Ghostface Killah

MF Doom

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

DRUNKENARTS crouching tiger

hmmm wat to say.... its an ok track,i mean its good but just never felt it lyk most gfk shit
Old 12-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I loved this track from the jump, Ghost shows serious range with his flow here. Great sample on the beat, too bad no clearance. Supposed to be on Fishscale, supposed to be the first single for More Fish, no dice.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

great track. Too bad it didn't make the LP. One of my favorite Ghost tracks