news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #16
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The two movies that really impressed me this year were Watchmen and District 9. Inglorious Basterds was great but it didn't really meet my expectations.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think it was a bad year for movies, and a great year for music. That said, I'm going with The Hangover, because I never choose movies like this.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #18
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Boondock Saints 2: All Saint's Day. close thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Sack Lunch.....with Deathblow a close second, Ponce DeLeon third

oh, and i forgot Chunnel
Old 12-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #20
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what about Prognosis Negative?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:49 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

not bad but i'd rate Rochelle Rochelle higher
Old 12-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
what about Prognosis Negative?
lmao i saw that shit twice.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #23
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Ninja Assassin cuz i love violence and Japanese stuff
Watchmen

for some unknown reason i haven't seen District 9 and Inglorious Bastards

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #24
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Inglorious Basterds and Slumdog Millionaire for me
The Goods was also quite funny

I can't believe anyone liked District 9, it has one of the worst plots I've seen in years, I know it's not all about the plot but aliens living in ghettoes in johannesburg and a guy turning into one of them after getting sprayed with their goo ... seriously ?
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:59 PM   #25
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

slumdog is last year.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #26
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
watchmen
i love you man
observe and report
the hangover
adam
funny people
district 9
inglorius basterds
extract
the informant
the men who stare at goats
sherlock homes
i thought funny people was waaaaaaaaaaaay too long...
drag me to hell
up
public enemies
a serious man
wild things
and invictus..(eastwood fan)
drag me to hell was wack imo, i only watched it cause i think justin long is ill. he was not.
public enemies took me a while to finish, just didnt grab me like i hoped.

WTWTA was a good movie.. i like them movies where they let the music carry the mood of the movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
Up or District 9.

havent seen Avatar or Men Who Stare at Goats yet.
still need to see MWSAG...

for me, Up probably... or hangover even tho it was basically dude wheres my car.

i'll watch inglorious today and come back

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i also want to see that clooney movie
Old 12-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #28
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

star trek, watchmen, the hangover
Old 12-28-2009, 08:27 PM   #29
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

...or star trek

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #30
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just got back from watching Avatar...pretty ill I must say. Definately in my top 5 greatest movies this year.

I hope George Lucas took notes. This is how you make a fictional world come to life.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote