news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #46
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

was 2012 worse than ninja assassin?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #47
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

was NA bad?
i head it was good... from like 2 people tho...
2012 was overhyped

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #48
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

NA=Rambo

from a serious stand point both movies were bad. but as far as watching blood and guts splash all over the place...that was entertaining. if u like that aort of thing.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #49
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

inglorious basterds - only movie that ive had the nerve to watch more than once out of the others listed
Old 01-03-2010, 08:23 PM   #50
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'd give it to 'moon', '9' or 'coraline' or 'the soloist'...couldn't be bothered to read the other posts, but why is ninja assassin even part of the conversation lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #51
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh ya...drag me to hell, district 9, and public enemies were all sick too

watchmen and basterds were good films but too bloated and self-indlugent (particularly basterds) to be the best of anything.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #52
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

still waiting for an R5 or DVDSCR on Inglorious...
*edit*missed it wow

lol Rambo... i was hoping itd be like a bruce lee themed flick from what i heard of the story

Last edited by Poetic Wun; 01-04-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #53
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in my personal opinion 2012 was the largest piece of turd ever shitted onto a filmreel. I knew before I watched it that it was going to suck, but I was looking forward at least to watch the supposedly amazing special effects, which I thought would make up for the obviously terrible film.

they didnt.

I mean the effects werent really interesting at all. just a load of big waves and volcanos and repetitive action scenes. they repeated one scene exactly twice. of a plane flying low through destruction.

the story was pure turd and about as cliche and half assed as I have ever seen in my life, the character development was done by an 8yr old with an etch-a-sketch.

There were so many laughably bad scenes it got me wondering what happened to block busters. They never used to be this bad. Shit like Terminator and Jurrasic Park had amazing special effects but they also had interesting characters and good drama.

Thank god for James Camerons Avatar is all I can say.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #54
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what he said

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:55 AM   #55
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just wanna add I didnt think district 9 was as good as so many people hyped it up to be.
Yeah it was a cool plot to make a movie out of, and executed well -
but I'd rather watch watchmen or basterds
Old 01-04-2010, 04:09 AM   #56
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Word... shit was good but at the very best, good.

actually Fanboys imo was the best movie of 2009. it didnt need millions of dollars worth of special effects to distract me from the lack of story and i could relate to it...ish.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:12 AM   #57
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

haven't seen it
Old 01-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #58
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
actually Fanboys imo was the best movie of 2009. it didnt need millions of dollars worth of special effects to distract me from the lack of story and i could relate to it...ish.

Fanboys was a sick film, i really enjoyed watching it, the cameo's, references etc were dope...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #59
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

lol really? it looks terrible, pandering and generally irrelevant...but to each his own i guess.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #60
Gamo
thelo na kapnos zizanio

Gamo grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Gamo

Inglorious Basterds best '09 movie..fuck you

Gamo is offline   Reply With Quote