news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics > 2009 WTC Poster Awards

Old 12-28-2009, 12:45 PM   #16
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

General Award Category By Forum of Interest
Wu-Chamber Awards

Wu-York Times award (poster who brings the best/most news to the Wu-Chamber) SL33

General Chat Awards
New Topic Award (best thread starter in general chat) T$A

The Irondan Coolyism Award (Named after a former co worker of Big Ben) Style

Steven Speilberg Award (Best Home Videos) Skampoe

Sports Zone Awards
Sports Zone Award (most interesting, knowledgeable, frequent poster in the Sports Zone) Art Vandelay, of course

Know The Ledge Awards
Know The Ledge Award (most interesting, knowledgeable, frequent poster in Know The Ledge) Lacey Bone

Heavy Mental Award (poster who brings the most thought provoking/interesting topics in KTL) Lacey Bone

Graphics Corner Awards
Digital Science Award (best graphic artist) has to be Sean, right? i mean, cuban linx 2 cover.

Penmanship Award (best signatures, includes artist and who it is/was rocked by) style

Other Awards

MIA Award (biggest poster who keeps disappearing) ilzpotent

Masta Killa Award (most underrated poster) emperor les

Pipe & Slippers Award (best poster 25 and over) art vandelay

Best Thread of the Year Award (who made the best thread, post your link!) Lacey Bone, skamp eats at homeless shelters...
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88381

LMAO Award (funniest poster) emperor les

Get A Life Award (poster with most posts per day this year) Nick Toochski

Beer Bottle Label Peeler Award (most sexually frustrated poster) jeru

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 12-28-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #17
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
we had one for years.
indeed we have...shows how much i pay attention...
Old 12-28-2009, 05:36 PM   #18
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

Backpacker Award (poster that hates mainstream hip-hop the most)

I can't remember the names, but all those faggits who refuse to listen to Jay-Z. I'll just go with Cap (my bad if it's not you campadre)
yo sean its definitely not me hating on jigga, i was blueprint 3's biggest promoter on here lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post

Dickrider Award (poster who loves mainstream hip hop the most)cap
lol thats funny to me, since i won the backpack award last year hahaha

doesnt really matter.

Last edited by cap; 12-28-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:22 PM   #19
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the jersey shore award: best guido poster

art vandelay
nick toochski
cap
whitey

Old 12-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #20
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
the jersey shore award: best guido poster

art vandelay
nick toochski
cap
whitey
lol

Old 12-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #21
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

imma nominate myself for the rookie award.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #22
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i really didn't notice anybody worthy of the rookie of the year award this year. i don't think it should be given out

Old 12-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
yo sean its definitely not me hating on jigga, i was blueprint 3's biggest promoter on here lol.

ha, ok, i'll remove it.

I'm pretty offended about not being nominated for the guido award.

I'm not as flambouyant as Nicky 'I Eata Ma Pasta Witha Knife' Tooch, but i'm still Italian.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I was thinking about nominating Art for the guido award, but I changed my mind, cause he doesn't know what a blow out is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:48 AM   #25
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Even request to change award names to something else
toni braxton award = natalie portman award
Old 12-29-2009, 07:58 AM   #26
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

ha, ok, i'll remove it.

I'm pretty offended about not being nominated for the guido award.

I'm not as flambouyant as Nicky 'I Eata Ma Pasta Witha Knife' Tooch, but i'm still Italian.
hahaha good one.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #27
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

most annoying beef award could go to cap vs lacey bone
Old 12-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #28
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGS View Post
most annoying beef award could go to cap vs lacey bone
i agree actually lol

Old 12-29-2009, 07:16 PM   #29
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
we had one for years.
lol irony

Old 12-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #30
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
Most stupid member tsa

racist faggot gay charles jones TSA DUSK

alone wolf looking for a bitch art vandelay
get tom hanks to decipher dis shit..LMAO.