news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Do you ever find LINT on your DICK??

Or is it just a fat person thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
ur still attached to ma dick like lint...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
You have lint attached to your dick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
y yes i do, wanna see?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
AHAHHahahahhah you lint-dicked motherfucker!!!!

ahahaahhHhHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Why the fuck you go lint on your dick????!!! ahahahahah

You get lint on your dick like people get belly button fluff??

AHAHHAHHAHhaahhah!!

Fuck imagine how much lint is not only caught in his dick, but in his belly button dammmmmmmmmm!!!

Maybe you could get the bitch to sew it together and make a warm jumper for to give to the HOMELESS people whos food your stole over christmas?
Old 12-30-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

hahhhaha

skampoe got a belly button dick

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #3
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

skampoe hasnt used his dick in so long that it has lint on it lol

so he apparently pees sitting down huh

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:27 AM   #4
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Hes a pioneer of the "tuck in" method of overweight excretion techniques...
Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggahu Akbar View Post
hahhhaha

skampoe got a belly button dick

HAHAAHHAHAHAAHha thats what his wife calls it!!!!

Old 12-30-2009, 12:01 PM   #6
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Skampoe constantly exposes himself, he shoulda layed low after the homeless shelter fiasco.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:03 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHHAHahaHAHAHAHhahA FIRST GAVINS CRACK WOLF FIASCO NOW THIS!?
AAHAHAHhahaHAHAHAHahahAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA
Old 12-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

buahahahaha so.....whats this.....8... 9 homos discussing my dick buahahahahahaha

dare me to post a pic? fags

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skampy, does your lint accumulate in the pee hole or around the sack?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #10
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

hahahahAHAHAHAHAhahahahHAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAha

This is a fucking classic! Hahaha...oh my god man. This is great. Lacey, i would give rep for this shit if i still could hahahaha.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:19 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

dirk is laceys fuck boi, for this i give props to laced, but this thread is hot garboe considering is laced's tactic to always bite n quote wat i said n hope for a classic thread.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-30-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

fyi; lint has a different meaning in dutch.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:40 PM   #13
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
hahahahAHAHAHAHAhahahahHAHAHAHAhahahaHAHAHAHAHAha

This is a fucking classic! Hahaha...oh my god man. This is great. Lacey, i would give rep for this shit if i still could hahahaha.

you wouldn't know what funny is if it fucked you in the ass faggot
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:40 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

fuckin foreigners and their ching chang talk

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-30-2009, 01:41 PM   #15
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

peeling lint off a baby dick is a sport
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote