news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Ok so I just met my girlfriends man and he's nice, cool, cute etc. So they've been dating for 8 months and seem happy. I didn't know how she met him and she finally told me-Match.com. I was like really? She told me I should try it and everyone is doing it blah blah blah.

My question is: Have any of u used any of these dating sites or know anyone that has and actual found someone that they like?
fuck those sites...pm da god for phone info, dick height/color, and weight requirements....we'll have a good time.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #17
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
It depends on the social environment. I think when a pair meet, the time they find interest in each other is....organic.

As you get older (as far as 30s finding other single people is harder because of working harder, going to less social events for some, or just many taken. I guess going to things specially labels "singles" events isnt settling for some of those older people. Some people resort to just taking shots in the dark and just assume everyones single if a partner isnt around, not knowing if the person is single or not. If they aren't it sometimes leads to cheating and affairs. Therefore hopefully this internet dating thing takes the affair statistic down.

I dont think anyone under like 20 should be using online dating. If anything everyone should avoid it if they can but in some circumstances some need to use the convenience.
Wow u depressed and enlightened me in 1 post. Ha.

Well we got on this subject last when we went back to our hotel and some guys we went to school with came and they all have done Internet dating. I couldn't believe it! According to them u can weed out who ur not interested in real quick. I don't know. Maybe being single ain't a bad thing. I mean I really only need a guy to fulfill 1 thing that I'm missing in my life. So I could just find a "friend" and roll with it and stop the whole "dating game".

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #18
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

It's pretty normal...not my number one choice but not outta the unusal... my generation and younger are getting worst and worst at having actual social skills. It's easier for them...everybody be texting twittering etc... but im more old school and i think that's why i get more women 30+ cuz the girls my age can't hold a fuckin convo for shit and are usually complete dummies.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #19
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
fuck those sites...pm da god for phone info, dick height/color, and weight requirements....we'll have a good time.
Ha. Yeah aight.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
It's pretty normal...not my number one choice but not outta the unusal... my generation and younger are getting worst and worst at having actual social skills. It's easier for them...everybody be texting twittering etc... but im more old school and i think that's why i get more women 30+ cuz the girls my age can't hold a fuckin convo for shit and are usually complete dummies.

I actually fully agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Ha. Yeah aight.
on the real, those sites are all scams.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #22
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
on the real, those sites are all scams.
Ha. How do u know that? I mean I'm not saying I'm gonna do it but what could it hurt? U meet someone for dinner and you leave? A girls gotta eat. Ha.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

are the websites free? do they require u to give information that could be used for evil? tink aboat it, myot.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
are the websites free? do they require u to give information that could be used for evil? tink aboat it, myot.

It's called a privacy policy & terms of use. Most idiots never read these things then get butt hurt when their information gets sold to 3rd parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #25
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
I don't know. I've never been on 1.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #26
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

u gotta be careful queen, there are alot of fat chicks online.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #27
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
u gotta be careful queen, there are alot of fat chicks online.
Ha. I'll be on the lookout.

Old 01-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You could check out the plenty of fish site. It's free and Palehorse has picked up some chicks on it, from what he said. It's supposed to be one of the most popular ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #29
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You could check out the plenty of fish site. It's free and Palehorse has picked up some chicks on it, from what he said. It's supposed to be one of the most popular ones.

Umm I don't think I want to go where I'm referred to as fish. LOL

Old 01-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Would you rather it be called plenty of broads or plenty of asses or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote