news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 01-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun
Default Rapidshare?

so how exactly do premium accounts work?
you can only download a certain amount per day or week or what

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

you wont have to deal with those ridiculous wait times. though they still have bandwidth limits for premium users.

crappy filehost, i never use it. still, if you're gonna buy a premium account to a filehost, rapidshare would be the best choice because there's more stuff uploaded to that host. hotfile is gaining ground fast though.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms

yeah i noticed that.... i tried coppin some stuff off there and it gave me the elongated wait time as usual.

i figure the RS wait times would disappear but i wasn't sure about the bandwidth limits.
i guess that prevents pass keys being given out

Old 01-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had a premium account with then for a while, they are pretty reliable and with no waiting time plus you can download more than one at the same time. It's definately the best at the moment since most files are uploaded in this format.

I should add that I never had a problem with bandwidth limits.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

About how long do they usually make you wait? Like about a minute or so?

Mediafire seems pretty good also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

for free users you have to wait 15 minutes and depending on how big your file is up to another 3 minutes. plus while your download is going it pauses every 3 seconds.

a pain in the ass when you have multi link files.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

mediafire > rapidshare

but i've downloaded tons and tons of stuff that required me waiting. i remembered there was 25 links and it took nearly a day to download all of it.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #8
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

well i ended up coppin the month premium...
on some torrent sites i visit DLing older stuff will fuck up your ratio and for really older shit the torrents are all dead.

torrents might be a thing of the past for some but as long as they free and theres no wait time ever, they'll always be better than file hosting sites.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
mediafire > rapidshare
mediafire>any other file hosting site.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #10
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Skip Wait Times without upgrading to premium accounts
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

skipscreen doesn't work for rapidshare anymore. i used to use that and it works great on majority of the sites but whatever rapidshare uses as far as the counter is some legit shit.

Old 01-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #12
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

People who use rapidshare are douchebags.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:09 AM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

As a free user on rapidshare, when I want to download an album, it usually only makes me wait about 60 seconds or so.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2010, 01:10 AM   #14
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Effekt View Post
People who use rapidshare are douchebags.
Good input douchebag.

Quote: