news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics > 2009 WTC Poster Awards > 2009 Audio Booth Awards

View Poll Results: Who's the best?
Complex 2 8.70%
7th Grandmantis 2 8.70%
12weLve 2 8.70%
Lord Beatjistzu 4 17.39%
FamicoM 1 4.35%
MOD 8 34.78%
Varan 3 13.04%
Schizo-Manic 0 0%
Game of Death 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Producer of the Year

Pick one.

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Memory Man, based on Cuban Revolution alone.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Memory Man, based on Cuban Revolution alone.
true^

but from the list

not taken any thing from any one but i picked MOD

those dollar bin tapes r fat and prolly every emcee on this site rocked to some of thos beats...

also poison flowers for makin cats switch they whole set up!
Old 01-06-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
exxxon

exxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killaexxxon shaolin masta killa

i voted MOD not cause hes the homie...but because i didnt see anyone put as much thought and effort into droppin theyre tapes..tha dolla bins were on point and were not done in one night..
Old 01-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

SPB. Killing shit for 010.

Nuff said.

Cant vote. To many ill fucking cats on here.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

V.a.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

so many dope producers it's hard to choose, but to me Plex is untouchable
Old 01-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #8
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Without A Doubt And The Most Hardest Workin Producer iS MOD....In And Out Of The Corp......He Kills That 1000
Old 01-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #9
Slurch Yung
bill romanowski

Slurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Slurch Yung

MOD for his work ethic. i kno sun be in the lab daily bangin beats out. wether any body hears it or not. dude got crates FOR DAYS. plus he studies the art like a scholar. i feel he was producer of the year. he blessed MAD mc's projects and dropped numerous beat tapes that every one was feeling. plus he's branched out to fuckin wit graphics an collaborating wit a gank a new mc's this year.

peace to the god do your thing.

not taking away from any of the other producers on the list. you guys are all ill. close call tho.

next i would vote for PLEX an jitzu.
an so slow the world spinnin.../
DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE
Old 01-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #10
BEATSMITH RESIST
what what?

BEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkeyBEATSMITH RESIST iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurch Yung View Post
MOD for his work ethic. i kno sun be in the lab daily bangin beats out. wether any body hears it or not. dude got crates FOR DAYS. plus he studies the art like a scholar. i feel he was producer of the year. he blessed MAD mc's projects and dropped numerous beat tapes that every one was feeling. plus he's branched out to fuckin wit graphics an collaborating wit a gank a new mc's this year.

peace to the god do your thing.

not taking away from any of the other producers on the list. you guys are all ill. close call tho.

next i would vote for PLEX an jitzu.
no doubt... dudes been a mentor 2 me but above all that, da catz impeccable on da MP!
Old 01-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #11
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

Plex for me, he really elevated this year, has mad different styles, remix game is off the hook, beats are probably the most musical and always gets my head nodding with insane drum work. Props to all the other cats nominated tho theres some serious talent up on that list.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

all those producers are ill, and i cant pick one. i have been trying to decide, imma vote later on this one.

i take bribes through paypal lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #13
BOLO YEUNG

BOLO YEUNG crouching tigerBOLO YEUNG crouching tiger

Old 01-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #14
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicom View Post

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yep"