news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics > 2009 WTC Poster Awards > 2009 Audio Booth Awards

View Poll Results: Which is Best?
Sound Theory - Various Artists 2 11.11%
Symphony of the Mic - PCP 3 16.67%
One Nine Nine Five - Maximus Da Mantic/MOD 2 11.11%
A Bullet Named Fuck You - Notik/12weLve 2 11.11%
Prelude to the Odyssey - Sinapse/Complex 7 38.89%
Depths of Darkness - BDZ/Noyz 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Best LP/Mixtape/EP

pick one

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

pcp put out 3 long awaited bangers

the sword n the sledgehammer, the st tapez, n sotm

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #3
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

SMH @ PCP... Wilding for real.

Straight weak shit to vote for your ownself. Are you not ashamed of that???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is a tuffy. Big ups to some of these projects... Sound Theory shoulnt be on this list btw.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

it got nominated, so i added it

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

lol at cats voting for themselves.

fuck is wrong with yall...

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

this is probably one of the hardest categories to pick from, other then the producers one.

all those albums are pure dope.

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Least i aint runnin around askin cats for votes, so wat i voted for ma shit, its maaa shit!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Best LP/Mixtape/EP 01-06-2010 03:54 PMSKAM-POPE R U NOT ASHAMED OF UR FAGGIT LIPGLOSS

LMAO!!!

Couse I am telling the truth???

Who the fuck votes for themselves??!?!?!? Hell of a looser move haha. Epic fail to the 3rd power. SMH that right there shows inscurities, probably worst than Monk getting a gang of heads to vote for him. But fuck do I care... these awards are a bunch of fucking bullshit, and its for fun. So yeah Skampoe props on voting for your own album lol.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Notik went in hard on The Bullet. Still bump it till this day. Of course I produced the joint, but still isnt my fav on here. Mentals and Sin dropped a gem that was slepped on by cats here at the corp, but Sin did his shit pushing this heavy in Philly, performing tracks of it and getting love, my pick for sure. 1995 was another banger that came late this year, possively Maxis best effort to date. MOD is a beast with that vintage boom bap killing that 1000 (I am slowly learning it man, I am coming after ya lol). BDZ came out of nowhere also, slept on little project, but it stood out well, of course them boys have improved a lot and have a promising future if they focus on whats important... Grind out yall, go do shows, keep doing it, the Corp aint shit.

A lot of dope projects came out this year, a lot of sick ones excluded... no Slang Mobb?? No Illyvas? lol. I dint nominate because I wanted to fall back and watch what people thought, now I can really tell that people dont listen to shit here, I may not drop feed on everyones projects, but I listen to all of them for the most part, and recognize where the talent is at.

PS.

Bronze good job taking it over man. Keep doing your thing boy.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #10
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

cocaine flow...
Old 01-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #11
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

gonna hold back on this one since i got a project nominated but there are some projects missing for sure like the illy vas tapes, the art of life tape by max was better than 1995 imo, just to name a few
Old 01-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #12
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
Best LP/Mixtape/EP 01-06-2010 03:54 PMSKAM-POPE R U NOT ASHAMED OF UR FAGGIT LIPGLOSS

LMAO!!!

Couse I am telling the truth???

Who the fuck votes for themselves??!?!?!? Hell of a looser move haha. Epic fail to the 3rd power. SMH that right there shows inscurities, probably worst than Monk getting a gang of heads to vote for him. But fuck do I care... these awards are a bunch of fucking bullshit, and its for fun. So yeah Skampoe props on voting for your own album lol.
enough to mini blogg about me

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-07-2010, 12:04 AM   #13
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Bruce Li vs Bolo tape didn't get nominated??????
Old 01-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #14
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whoops..i found the Beat Tape poll.....i'll just tiptoe backwards outta here......
Old 01-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #15
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was just gonna say where is "the art of life" .....