news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: Rate it
5: Masterpiece 2 25.00%
4: Banger 4 50.00%
3: Good 0 0%
2: Boring 2 25.00%
1: Waccadoccious 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #1
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey
Default Heltah Skeltah - Magnum Force

1. Worldwide (Rock the World)
2. Call of the Wild
3. Gunz íN Onez (Iz U Wit Me)
4. Perfect Jab
5. Call Tyrone (Skit)
6. Chicka Woo
7. I Ainít Haviní That
8. 2 Keys I (Skit)
9. Brownsville II Long Beach
10. 2 Keys II
11. Magnum Force
12. 2 Keys II
13. Wigginz, Sean
14. Forget Me Knots
15. Black Fonzerelliz
16. Do the Knowledge
17. M.F.C. Lawz
18. Hold Your Head Up - Anthony Hamilton
19. Gangís All Here

Last edited by claaa7; 01-27-2010 at 01:39 PM.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #2
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

just got this. Decent album at best.

Album had weak prodcution. Too many producers. No landscape in sound was built.

Too many guests. Album should of been called Heltah Skeltah Presents Magnum Force clik

Rock and Ruck did not have good chemistry. They were not bouncing off each
others verses like on nocturnal.

Album seem to be put together very sloppy and rushed.

few nice joints.
Rock and ruck still had the lyrics though.

listening to this just made me want to put on nocturnal.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nocturnal is ill, this is not

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ya'll tripping. Magnum Force album is tight. I like it better than Nocturnal. I Ain't Havin That song is my shit.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #5
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Magnum Force is ill but Nocturnal still has the upper hand for me. The skits on this album take it down a notch. Just like Tical and T2000.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:15 PM   #6
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Besides some weak joints; solid l.p.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

DJSkillz, Magnum Force doesn't have a lot of skits and Tical album isn't that bad but Tical2000 album does suck LOL.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #8
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

I just checked this one out, it's actually really good! The sound is very similar to Nocturnal but there is more variety. Rock and Ruck actually have better flows and maybe even lyrics on this one. Totally underrated!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Have you heard Rock's mixtapes? He got 2 at Amazon.com i wanna buy called Shell Shock and Rockin Out West. He got 2 other mixtapes that i used to have and i don't know what i did with them. They were good.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #10
KJR
Master Ninja

^No, I should definitely check em out though. Rock is very distinctive.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #11
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

This feels more like a Bootcamp Clik album than a Heltah Skeltah album. There's too many guests, and the skits feel like filler to try making up for the album being thrown together quickly.

Nocturnal puts me in a zone every time I listen to it. I go on a mental journey as each songs flows smoothly into the next. The tone was set, and the chemistry between all the artists involved wove a classic record. Nocturnal is up there with The Cold Vein and Dare Iz a Darkside as far as execution goes.

Magnum Force just doesn't hold up in comparison, it feels scattered and unfocused.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of the best hip hop albums in the game..this album holds a very significant symbol in my life..got me through some crazy times. Love this joint..def a masterpiece

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #13
KJR
Master Ninja

^Really? You're more attached to this album than Nocturnal then?
Old 07-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am, based on it's significance in my life...I first came across this album in a very detrimental time in life and played it daily non stop...it reminds me of alot of shit,and got me through alot. I love this shit man

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #15
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Have you heard Rock's mixtapes? He got 2 at Amazon.com i wanna buy called Shell Shock and Rockin Out West. He got 2 other mixtapes that i used to have and i don't know what i did with them. They were good.
They're average mixtapes. Back on topic, this album was mediocre.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote