news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #106
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: What went wrong wit yr last relationship?

Lmao! Aye its mental. Check this, a street up ma bit...

local shop, behind this is church...

and opposite is this street...

If you notice the bins, lamposts, cable boxes etc are either green or black, its coz when the council put up blue 1s they get blown up lol. The lamposts are aw burned and shit still. In this street, come old firm time if you see a hun man, hes either on sumtin or tryna commit suicide, the church area is a no go for em, pure catholic territory. Last hun we heard who came up here got his heed blown off by a shotgun fae some 11 year old hahaha. Cunts in america n that who hink the white slums are geeky n shit are in for a fright if they ever come up here. But here, if you walked up here as a stranger wit celtic / ireland shit on, even if we never saw u b4, you get welcomed like family, its crazy. And Drumchapel is the hun version of our kinda places, thats the exact same shit. Bad hing is, celtic parks station is in hun territory and passed all them places. The government are to blame for the deaths at old firm games coz all they needa do is re-route some tracks for celtic park know wit I mean? Orange fuckers.

Anyhow, we best stop rapin graveys thread wit bigotry hahaha. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 10:52 AM   #107
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Lmao! Aye its mental. Check this, a street up ma bit...

local shop, behind this is church...

and opposite is this street...

If you notice the bins, lamposts, cable boxes etc are either green or black, its coz when the council put up blue 1s they get blown up lol. The lamposts are aw burned and shit still. In this street, come old firm time if you see a hun man, hes either on sumtin or tryna commit suicide, the church area is a no go for em, pure catholic territory. Last hun we heard who came up here got his heed blown off by a shotgun fae some 11 year old hahaha. Cunts in america n that who hink the white slums are geeky n shit are in for a fright if they ever come up here. But here, if you walked up here as a stranger wit celtic / ireland shit on, even if we never saw u b4, you get welcomed like family, its crazy. And Drumchapel is the hun version of our kinda places, thats the exact same shit. Bad hing is, celtic parks station is in hun territory and passed all them places. The government are to blame for the deaths at old firm games coz all they needa do is re-route some tracks for celtic park know wit I mean? Orange fuckers.

Anyhow, we best stop rapin graveys thread wit bigotry hahaha. Peace.
LOL ...yeah man, I feel you
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 04:04 PM   #108
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

i gotta admit, i'm scared of any kind of serious relationship. all i've seen around me is divorce and failure, makes me wanna live on emotionless banging for the rest of my life.

BUT WHAT'S MORE DEPRESSING?
________
XXX AMATEUR MOVIES

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 09:31 AM   #109
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Cunts in america n that who hink the white slums are geeky n shit are in for a fright if they ever come up here.
yup, same here... when Redman took a little drive around Bucharest he was fuckin amazed by all that raw shit.... ehh, he said he's never seen so many dogs in his entire life
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:27 PM   #110
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish
i gotta admit, i'm scared of any kind of serious relationship. all i've seen around me is divorce and failure, makes me wanna live on emotionless banging for the rest of my life.

BUT WHAT'S MORE DEPRESSING?
thats one thing i got a problem with too...too much commitment drives me off

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote