news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 12-08-2007, 11:56 AM   #31
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Right...it's the same with these best albums ever lists...top 10 is like all Dylan and The Beatles...don't get me wrong they deserve to be there but come on...you can't fool me into believing that there isn't a single album better than certain Beatles albums in that top 10...pisses me off.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:57 AM   #32
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Yeah. Sometimes the best way to do a list like that is to limit every artist to one album each.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #33
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo Brix View Post
whats the best beatles album ?
A fuck-up between Revolver and Sgt. Pepper, IMO. Revolver had some best trippy shit they were doing, and Sgt. Pepper is the most cohesive and funny record they made. And I think they ain't got no straight wack record... There was some uncohesive shit, but they need to be regarded for consistently doing fire for all of their career and having a massive amount of good shit in that phase.

I've been listening intensively to them for a few weeks now - and I think I most love songs "In My Life", "I'm Only Sleeping" and "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" (LSD) - been listening only to them for few hours straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post

I have to say though that they did make some awful music as well!
Like... ?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #34
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

I actually liked those trippy songs on Revolver. But too each his own. That 8 min version of It's All Too Much wasn't the LP version though. You know I'm quite anxious to hear that one piece they only played once at some party. That shit was really long and avant garde in the words of Harrison.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:45 PM   #35
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger

this track

"Carnival of Light": A McCartney sound collage reportedly lasting ten to fifteen minutes, the piece was commissioned and recorded for use at a psychedelic London event in early 1967 - the "Carnival of Light Rave" - and expanded on the use of tape loops that the Beatles had explored on "Tomorrow Never Knows". [2] "Carnival of Light" has not yet appeared on any release, be it official or a bootleg recording. However, a minute-long track claimed to be an excerpt from the song containing backwards, sped up electric guitar noises has appeared on various filesharing networks.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #36
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did anyone see their movies?

Classics.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:11 PM   #37
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

LOL yeah the movies were great...Hard Day's Night is the best tho'...I now declare this bridge opened

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Last edited by Jeru; 12-12-2007 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:21 PM   #38
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Didn't see that one yet.

I think I'll order it one of these days.

Last edited by Rame; 12-10-2007 at 03:40 PM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #39
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger

MMT is quite trippy in colours. But the script was just awkward. Typical british humour. Pre Monty Python stuff.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:33 PM   #40
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Didn't see that one yet.

I think I'll order it one of these days.
Be sure that you do man...for a true Beatles fan this movie is a must have

Old 12-10-2007, 11:48 PM   #41
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

My daughter and I watch Help a good amount but I havent watched Hard Days Night in a long time. Thanks for the reminder.

I have this huge Beatles book that Im maybe half way through...anyway, tajecos mention of Pete Best reminded me of that story about the Beatles getting deported from Germany cause they set condoms on fire at the Kaiserkeller....dude who owned it was saying they are attempting arson or something...but if I recall, Beatles said they were snagging their belongings from his place but there were no lights so they used the lit condoms to see...

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:17 AM   #42
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
My daughter and I watch Help a good amount but I havent watched Hard Days Night in a long time. Thanks for the reminder.

I have this huge Beatles book that Im maybe half way through...anyway, tajecos mention of Pete Best reminded me of that story about the Beatles getting deported from Germany cause they set condoms on fire at the Kaiserkeller....dude who owned it was saying they are attempting arson or something...but if I recall, Beatles said they were snagging their belongings from his place but there were no lights so they used the lit condoms to see...
Beatles' Hamburg era = Backbeat great movie

Old 12-12-2007, 12:38 AM   #43
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Beatles' Hamburg era = Backbeat great movie
I didn't know about this...I saw the mention of Backbeat but wasn't sure what it was...thanks for the tip Jeru

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:16 AM   #44
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I always liked the story behind "blue Jay way" of of Magical mystery tour. It was plain and simple. I can always see George in my head just sitting there alone and writing that song waiting on the rest of them to show up at blue jay way.

the most simple of shit ended up standing the test of time.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:04 AM   #45
tidileboss
I Came To Bring The Pain

tidileboss shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to tidileboss Send a message via MSN to tidileboss Send a message via Skype™ to tidileboss

you can express everything with beatles' song.

You are tired: I'm so tired
Your girl just left: Oh Darling
you are bewitched by your girl: don't let me down

etc....

http://www.soundclick.com/thegrandmaster
tidileboss is offline   Reply With Quote