news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey
Default NFL Roster For The Decade

Roster for the past ten years, you can skip the unimportant ones, like OL and shit if you would like.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Effekt View Post
Roster for the past ten years, you can skip the unimportant ones, like OL and shit if you would like.
unimportant one? right, because all the yards RB earns, and all the times the QB is not sacked has nothing to do with the OL

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
Main Street
Father of Brooklyn

Main Street shaolin monk

^ exactly
Main Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
unimportant one? right, because all the yards RB earns, and all the times the QB is not sacked has nothing to do with the OL
I know right, because everyone keeps up with all the names of the offensive linemen around the league.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

QB - tom brady
rb - tomlinson
fb - lorenzo neal
wr - randy moss
wr - marvin harrison
te - gonzalez
tackle - jonothan ogden, orlando pace
guard - alan faneca, will shields
c - jeff saturday

de - strahan, dwight freeney
dt - casey hampton, warren sapp
olb - joey porter, merriman
ilb - urlacher, ray lewis
s - polamalu, reed
cb - champ bailey, asante samuel
Old 01-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #6
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

^^^^i like that list but peyton manning for qb and charles woodson for one of the cb's
Old 01-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #7
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont understand why people keep putting manning over Brady

Old 01-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i originally had manning, then scratched it and put brady. i think manning is the better qb, but brady did win 3 f'ing super bowls. i also considered charles woodson.

i also gave hines ward consideration at wr.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #9
hectis
vic

and he plays better in the playoffs

Old 01-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #10
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

tom brady has just ha a great team around him all these years. manning can make any receiver look good and can't nobody else read defenses like him
Old 01-13-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
I dont understand why people keep putting manning over Brady
brady sucks!!!!!
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i originally had manning, then scratched it and put brady. i think manning is the better qb, but brady did win 3 f'ing super bowls. i also considered charles woodson.

i also gave hines ward consideration at wr.
brady should only have one ring. mcnab got robbed and vinatari won it for the pats in 02 not brady
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #13
hectis
vic

Brady made the plays to get them in field goal range

Old 01-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #14
hectis
vic

don't get me wrong I don't like Brady either, but I wont deny his greatness

Old 01-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Manning or Brady is subjective....

I'd go with Manning tho.

Josh Cribbs is the returner.

WR is so hard.....but Reggie Wayne is great. TO was great in his prime. Dominant. Andre Johnson.