news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-14-2010, 01:36 AM   #16
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

torry holt is another guy you have to consider at wr
Old 01-14-2010, 01:53 AM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

One of my friends who always at least finishes third in fantasy football has ALWAYS had Andre Johnson on his team.

That says something
Old 01-14-2010, 12:37 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Issac Bruce

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #19
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

meh. he only borke 1,000 yards twice in the past 7 years
Old 01-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Bruce is a solid player but not on the level of the others and Holt was the better reciever at St. Louis.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #21
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

what sucks for bruce is that he falls into that in between decade. his best years were from the mid 90s to the mid 2000s. he wasn't dominant for either entire decade. not his fault, it just happens that's when he was born and came into the league.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shaun Alexander

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #23
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Brady made the plays to get them in field goal range

i perfer warner. the rams defense was never that good when warner was quaterback.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Warner had some great years.

That Rams offense was some of the best all time.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #25
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
i perfer warner. the rams defense was never that good when warner was quaterback.

that's why i think dan marino is the greatest quarterback ever. he set all those fucking records not only without a defense, but he also never had a running game. in all the years marino played, he only had a 1,000 yard rusher one time.

kurt warner had marshall faulk
Old 01-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #26
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Remember when Marino tore his achilles on the sod at old Municipal Stadium?

Then Scott Mitchell came in, had a good second half......then Detroit threw a bunch of money at him for not reason whatesoever
Old 01-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #27
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

mitchell had a few decent years in detroit throwing to herman moore.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #28
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

QB - tom brady
rb - tomlinson
fb - lorenzo neal
wr - randy moss
wr - steve smith
te - gonzalez
tackle - jonothan ogden, orlando pace
guard - alan faneca, will shields
c - jeff saturday

de - strahan, peppers
dt - haynesworth, warren sapp
olb - joey porter, merriman
ilb - urlacher, ray lewis
s - polamalu, reed
cb - champ bailey, charles woodson
Old 01-28-2010, 01:41 AM   #29
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

the only arguement i have with you is for haynesworth-hampton. i think hampton dominated over the course of the decade way more than haynesorth. your other choices i can't argue with
Old 02-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #30
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
QB - tom brady
rb - tomlinson
fb - lorenzo neal
wr - randy moss
wr - steve smith
te - gonzalez
tackle - jonothan ogden, orlando pace
guard - alan faneca, will shields
c - jeff saturday

de - strahan, peppers
dt - haynesworth, warren sapp
olb - joey porter, merriman
ilb - urlacher, ray lewis
s - polamalu, reed
cb - champ bailey, charles woodson
i like this list, except that i would put freeney in over peppers, peppers can dominate but he can also just take up space. and instead of steve smith i would put TO, or holt the rest is fine to me, ray lewish infront of urlacher by far tho