news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

View Poll Results: What would you preffer?
Lebron James (Solo) 3 37.50%
Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh 4 50.00%
Another Combination of free agents 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2010, 02:12 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol at anybody wanting to go to the Nets. This year's team will go down as the worst team in NBA history.

And the Knicks haven't been relevant since the 90's. They would have to get some decent players first before Lebron would go there. The Cavs team without Lebron is still better than the Knicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Debatable They Have Some Length The Knicks Lack But Lee Has Been Killing It This Year Really Developed His Mid Range Game. Chandler Has Become More Assertive And Has Been Playing Well Gallo Looks Good. Duhon Has Actually Played Better And There Using Nate Well Right Now. Al Harrington Hasnt Been As Ball Hoggish Of Late And The Biggest Change Is That Idiotic Dantoni Realised He Didnt Have The Personal to Run His High Powered Offense And Is Letting Them Play A Slower Half Court Game. After Getting Off To The 1-9 Start Are 11-7 In December And Now January.

I Think They Would Probably Handle The Cavs Without Lebron I Would Be Worried About Them Getting Out Rebounded But I Still Think They Would Win.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #18
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Knicks can only offer Lebron the max and make him the focal point of a team that really lacks any real talent. Lebron is looking for a Pippen-esque number 2 so he can win championships. Knicks dont even have their first round pick for the upcoming draft, they dont have the ability to get anyone via trade cause the players they got aint worth much. the only chance they got is if they can get McGrady and he shockingly doesnt get injured and plays crazy ball. Maybe that will make Lebron think twice. but for now i highly doubt he will leave Cleveland.

dnt overrate the performance of the Knicks this season, they are in the playoff run only cause the East has only 4 good teams with everyone else being pretty shit.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Exactly. The Knicks are not even close to being real contenders.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #20
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

basketball is the only team sport where if you have 1 great player, you are already half way to winning a championship. look at michael jordan and the bulls. the rest of the team were bums. as soon as he retired, scotty pippen became just another player.

and toochski, come on. i thought you followed sports. how many times have you heard somebody say, it's not about the money, then they sign with a shitty team for more money? everyone that voted for you for best sports poster, should change their vote now.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Art you dont kno shit about basketball, stick to whiteboy stick games.

If its about money, LeBron stays, cuz he gets more in Cleveland.

Pippen was MVP after Jordan retired and the Bulls should have went to the Finals if it were not for a horrible call.

YOu know of nothing.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #22
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
basketball is the only team sport where if you have 1 great player, you are already half way to winning a championship. look at michael jordan and the bulls. the rest of the team were bums. as soon as he retired, scotty pippen became just another player.
That's bullshit. A scottie pippen is a necessary ingredient on a championship team.

It's a lot harder than you think to build an NBA championship squad.

However, it is true that one individual can have a huge impact on a team compared to other team sports.

But one great player will never win you a championship.

Chemistry and sacrifice are extremely important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #23

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Exactly. The Knicks are not even close to being real contenders.
Yeah, but the cavs without lebron are nowhere close to being real contenders either.

Plus he'd put up crazy numbers for dantoni, maximize his worth in a major market, and ball in MSG.

I'm not saying he'll go, but i don't think his decision is cut and dry.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Bulls had great teams and a great coach. Pippen was an all-time great and future hall of famer. So is Dennis Rodman.

And they had countless clutch role players who hit big shots.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIRITdANIMAL View Post
Yeah, but the cavs without lebron are nowhere close to being real contenders either.

Plus he'd put up crazy numbers for dantoni, maximize his worth in a major market, and ball in MSG.

I'm not saying he'll go, but i don't think his decision is cut and dry.
And the Lakers aint shit without Kobe.....cuz Memphis wasnt doing shit when Gasol was there.

LeBron will put up crazy numbers everywhere. He is bigger than any city he could go to including NYC.

WHich is why they are begging and praying....quite pathetic and great at the same time.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #26
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
If its about money, LeBron stays, cuz he gets more in Cleveland.

yes, lebron will make a larger basketball salary in cleveland than any where else. but he will make more money from endorsements and other business ventures in nyc or LA

Old 01-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

thats not true either.

it aint happening. this isnt baseball, its not he yankees we are talking about. its the KNICKS
Old 01-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #28

It's still the biggest market in the country.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #29
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:

its not he yankees we are talking about. its the KNICKS
for some reason you have yourself convinced that the cleveland cavaliers are one of the greatest franchises on earth. you are defending cleveland like alcatraz defends his reasons for not having a job.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #30
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Tooch seems to have something against nyc... hmmmm. what happened Tooch bad memories??

Anyhow, I agree with ARt on something finally...

He will stack the fuck up in cash with sponsors and all that shit in NY.

I believe that if Cleveland doesnt win a chip this year, he is out, and only going to a big shot city.

Def not the Lakers because him and Kobe cant be on the same team, but I can see him coming to NY. Dont be suprised if he does.