news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorHUGO View Post
Ayo Lacey Bone that Youtube Vid of Meth arguing w/Ghostface is funny as hell! They was wrong for pausing the vid (@ 2:06) when Ghost was laying down. LOL!!!!
thanks lol. i dont know why that part messed up. he says something funny there aswell.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:02 PM   #17
Beowulf

Beowulf drunken mastaBeowulf drunken mastaBeowulf drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Bone View Post
thanks lol. i dont know why that part messed up. he says something funny there aswell.
yeah that video is the ultimate smoke experience. U-God is surely cuz he can't get his heroin, Ghost is haming for the camera, and Meth is "nonononononononono" all while some 400 pound dude gazes into your soul.

"i dont give a fuck WHOS around!"

props for daft punk.

Rae signing my CL2 in the Bronx
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #18
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Damn! Youtube account deleted. I want to see Deck fall off stage! Anybody know of a link?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of the realest clan generals.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:32 AM   #20
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I agree. I'd still like to see this footage though. If you fall off of the stage during a performance, you gotta understand that people are gonna watch it and laugh. If it were me, I would laugh right with them. Maybe hit twitter right after the show and say "Yes, I fell off the stage tonight. lol I'm okay. FML" or something like that. I'll bet it was funny.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for bumping a thread where all the video links are dead
asshole
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #22
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIONEL HUTZ View Post
thanks for bumping a thread where all the video links are dead
asshole
That's why I bumped it asshole. Hoping someone has it, or has a link to the footage.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:31 AM   #23
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

no deck, but theres always this

THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote