news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default How Many Of Ya'll Got NBA Uniforms?

These are the ones i got.

David Robinson
Lebron James
Vince Carter for Toronto
Tracy McGrady for Orlando

I wanna get these.

Kevin Garnett for Minnesota and Boston
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen for Milwaukee
Michael Jordan for Chicago
Scottie Pippen for Chicago
Clyde Drexler for Portland
Dominique Wilkins for Atlanta
Mark Price for Cleveland
Larry Nance for Cleveland
Ron Harper for Cleveland
Larry Bird
Reggie Lewis
Patrick Ewing for New York
Charles Barkley for Philadelphia
Bernard King for Washington
Charles Jones for Washington hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Derrick Coleman for New Jersey
Glen Rice for Miami
Isiah Thomas
Joe Dumars
Michael Redd
Glenn Robinson for Milwaukee
Shawn Kemp for Seattle
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Amare Stoudemire
Tim Hardaway for Golden State
Chris Webber for Golden State
Chris Webber for Washington
Latrell Sprewell for Golden State
Larry Johnson for Charlotte
Alonzo Mourning for Charlotte
Alonzo Mourning for Miami
Akeem Olajuwon for Houston
Karl Malone for Utah
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

lol i got a lot of these too. i got the paul pierce inglewood jersey, and the i got the michael redd green bucks jersey. i also got kobe bryant too. have you seen the Adrian Dantley Utah Jazz throwback? i got that a couple years ago and that shits nice. i also got a ray allen sonics jersey and a gary payton lakers jersey lol
Old 01-13-2010, 11:05 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

What you mean Paul Pierce Inglewood jersey? You talking about his high school jersey? No i haven't seen Adrian Dantley's Utah jersey. Adrian was a good player for Detroit. The first time i saw him play was with Detroit but i looked at his stats with the previous teams he was with before he got with Detroit and he played very well with Utah. He averaged a lot of points several years with Utah. I was mad when Detroit traded him to Dallas for Mark Aguirre. He was mad too because he felt that Isiah Thomas had him traded because Mark is Isiah's best friend. I know the NBA store in New York has a lot of these old jerseys i want and i know they cost too much. I don't know why old jerseys cost so much.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

I got a Iverson 1 when he played at 76erz nr 3 with a matching jeanz
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:19 AM   #5
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
What you mean Paul Pierce Inglewood jersey? You talking about his high school jersey? No i haven't seen Adrian Dantley's Utah jersey. Adrian was a good player for Detroit. The first time i saw him play was with Detroit but i looked at his stats with the previous teams he was with before he got with Detroit and he played very well with Utah. He averaged a lot of points several years with Utah. I was mad when Detroit traded him to Dallas for Mark Aguirre. He was mad too because he felt that Isiah Thomas had him traded because Mark is Isiah's best friend. I know the NBA store in New York has a lot of these old jerseys i want and i know they cost too much. I don't know why old jerseys cost so much.
yea his high school. i get a lot of high school and college jerseys too. i got tim duncans wake forest jersey. but yea like i said nba.com and fansedge.com got a lot of jerseys. if u want the throwbacks, def. go to fans edge
Old 01-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Alright thanks.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I want a Gilbert Arenas jersey for the Wizards and i want a Dwayne Wade jersey.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got 3 NBA pre-game uniforms. they're called suits.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

So what. I know you're trying to be funny. Fuck David Stern's gay dress code for the players.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:46 AM   #10
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was never a big jersey guy. the only jerseys i own are a mario lemieux throwback, a plain pens jersey from the mid 90s and my own basketball jersey from junior high.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #11
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
I want a Gilbert Arenas jersey for the Wizards and i want a Dwayne Wade jersey.
my mom was gonna buy me an authentic gilbert arenas jersey, the gold one that they wear from time to time, but that shit was sold out. u get a dwayne wade one easy. i had a friend in LA whose uncle owned a jersey store so he would bring authentic jerseys to school and sell them like half price
Old 01-13-2010, 11:50 AM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I only have 1

I wear it sometimes when I play ball at the gym. It takes away the egos of the black youth and they dont get as mad when they are being schooled by old white ENG while Im wearing the jersey.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I have an Hakeem jersey from the Rockets. It's the one where they had that stupid stripes design and a rocket ship, but oh well.

Charles, you should get a Manute Bol jersey or Jon Koncak.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I have only owned 2 NBA jerseys in my life.

One was a Chris Mills Cavs jersey

The other is this LeBron jersey

But these are the ones I wish they would wear permantently

Old 01-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #15
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got quite a few
24 Kobe jersey gold
21 Duncan jersey black
93 Artest Kings Jersey a purple one.
13 Steve Nash Phoenix Jersey purple to
23 Lebron Cleveland the red one.
1 Billups Detroit jersey, blue.
12 Howard Orlando Jersey, white. the latest one with the pinstripes.