news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

im proud of you HAN.....you walk around with Cleveland across your chest.

I remember asking this Irish dude in Amsterdam if he knew who lebron was, he had NO IDEA....i was like woooow.

anyway, u got the jersey in my sig??
Old 01-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My all time favorite was my Georgetown alonzo mourning #33 college jersey. It was the silky version and is hard to find now.

I think my very first though was a Kobe #8, I had Garnett for the timberwolves, had Carmelo Nuggets in white that I had to sell on ebay because my friend bought it for me from america but the size was way too big. also had a boston jersey a long time ago.

I used to be mad about playing bball in my teens s i used to buy alot of shit related, not just jerseys.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #18
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I also want these jerseys.

Xavier Mcdaniel for Seattle
Chauncey Billups for Detroit
Joe Johnson for Atlanta and Phoenix
Kevin Johnson for Phoenix
Mitch Richmond for Golden State
Vin Baker for Milwaukee
Kenyon Martin for New Jersey
Damon Jones for Cleveland(i know ya'll are probably laughing at this one but i liked Damon. He was good with Miami, Milwaukee, Detroit also.)
Ricky Davis for Cleveland
Antoine Walker for Boston
Bernard King for New York
Stephon Marbury for Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, Phoenix
James Worthy for Los Angeles
JR Rider for Minnesota
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #19
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CJ, how about saving your money instead of buying a bunch of NBA jerseys. you go to hookers anyways, they don't care what shirt you are wearing that day.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:29 AM   #20
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I also want a Carlos Boozer jersey for Cleveland. I was disappointed he left the Cavs but i'm still a fan of his. Hopefully Cleveland will try to get him back when his contract is up with Utah after this season. If i was him, i would come back to the Cavs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #21
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
im proud of you HAN.....you walk around with Cleveland across your chest.

I remember asking this Irish dude in Amsterdam if he knew who lebron was, he had NO IDEA....i was like woooow.

anyway, u got the jersey in my sig??
yeah i got the one in your sig. i try to get all the away jersey's, there really is little point in getting the white home jerseys.

an Irish man wouldnt have a clue who Lebron is. Basketball knowledge increases the further east you go in Europe.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:37 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I could picture Art with a Gheorghe Mureşan jersey.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #23
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

ima bout to get a sundiata gaines jersey lol
Old 01-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #24
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

i only got a jordan one and a lebron one, but i wanna get a big ben one with the number 3, and a portland rasheed, and a detroit rasheed
Old 01-23-2010, 08:22 PM   #25
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

I used to have a Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey in the 90's....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote