news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default How Many Of Ya'll Got NFL Uniforms?

I've never had a NFL uniform before but i wanna get Walter Payton, Lawrence Taylor, Donovan Mcnabb, Randall Cunningham for Philadelphia, Ray Lewis, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Bo Jackson. Where can i find these old uniforms online? I don't think a sporting goods store would have these uniforms except Ray Lewis and Donovan Mcnabb.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

yea i got that randall cunningham and jim brown. i got like 20 jerseys. i get my shit from fansedge.com
Old 01-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ok thanks. I can't stop laughing at that Gilbert Arenas picture of him pointing his fingers at his teammates pretending to be guns hahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^ What is so funny about that?

I have a Drew Bledsoe jersey(Patriots) and Jim Mcmahon jersey(Cardinals). I forget, I might have gotten rid of one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

I've never really been into 'em. I wouldn't rock scrubs, or some other uniform, so I don't know.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #6
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

what yall niggas know about Joe Gilliam? i just remembered i had his steeler jersey. he could have been a great player
Old 01-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I try not to buy many jerseys, I have about five jerseys that are outdated (meaning the players has moved on to another team)

Randy Moss - Purple Vikings
Clinton Portis - Blue Broncos
Isaac Bruce - Blue Rams (in the new style, not the one they won the Super Bowl)
Drew Bledsoe - Blue Patriots (Before Tom Brady took his spot in '01)
Dan Marino - Green Dolphins (really outdated, shit is a real throwback made by APEX around the early to mid 90s)

These are a few of my only good ones:
Jevon Kearse - Blue Titans
Champ Bailey - Blue Broncos
Patrick Willis - White 49ers
Larry Fitzgerald - White Cardinals

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think I have to echo what Art said in the baskeball jersey thread....save your money. I dont see a reason unless you really like collecting sports jerseys to get them. The only time they are worn are at sporting events.

Sometimes there are flea markets that have the older jerseys. In Toronto there is the Kensington Market where there is like 2-3 stores that have older jerseys but they arent new.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:24 AM   #9
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

i got an old brett favre one when he was on the packers, a preist holmes one, and a brandon jacobs one.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #10
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Maurice Jones-Drew authentic black alternate jersey.
David Garrard teal replica
Reggie Bush authentic black
Byron Leftwitch teal replica
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #11
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have Randall Cunningham (throwback), a couple Brian Dawkins, Donovan McNabb, Desean Jackson, Asante Samuel. I have an Eagles coat, hat......all sorts of Eagles stuff.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:21 AM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do you have any authentic eagle super bowl rings?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:25 AM   #13
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

do you have any authentic eagle super bowl rings?

Oh u got jokes???? It's cool.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:23 PM   #14
Mic Tyson
Heisman

yo is there any pittsburgh niggas on here? i got a question about a jersey im tryin to get. I saw it in pittsburgh but i don't know who makes it
Old 01-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #15
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what you need?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote