news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-15-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation gilbert arenas is a fuckin loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

saying hes had a rough couple of months is an understatment!!!!!!!!

this nigga catches an L for every dollar he makes!!!!!!!!

hes been playin like a bum since he got hurt and always been a choke artist!!!!!!

caught a felony charge fumblin heat in the lockeroom... wants to take the fall for a nigga that was gonna cock the burner to his dome... mike vick somewhere clowning this square!!!!!!!

and oh yeahhhh....

I FUCKED YO BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

hes finished!!!!!!!! hell be paddin stats with his ass if he hits gen pop next season!!!!!!!!

Last edited by angry!; 01-15-2010 at 12:29 AM.
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:01 AM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

so he has been averaging 23 pts a game and 7 assists after a real bad injury and he played like a bum? hes a choke artist even tho hes hit many game winners? what the fuck u talkin about?

he is a stupid ass nigga tho.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:50 AM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i met this nigga when i was in like 8th grade at the arcade in downtown san fran ... he had just got signed to tha dubs ... he was with the baddest bitch i ever seen in my life ... they was on the shoot em up game she asked me if i wanted 2 play wid her but i didnt have any more tokens *sad face*
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #4
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont think he took the whole gun thing to serious until now

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
so he has been averaging 23 pts a game and 7 assists after a real bad injury and he played like a bum? hes a choke artist even tho hes hit many game winners? what the fuck u talkin about?

he is a stupid ass nigga tho.
i watched him elevate from nobody on the warriors bench, to one of the most explosive 2 guards... but hes been off since he signed that big ass contract and got hurt!!!!!!! sons a shell of the gil that was droppin 60!!!!!!!!!

game winners.... cool.... but the nigga has choked every playoff series!!!!! talks big shit, chokes at the line!!!!!! knocks a bitch up, so he gives her a ring.... shaq bonks his bitch so gil gets depressed, and fumbles heat in the locker room!!!!!!

cavs crushed the kids spirit... then DIESEL sucked gils soul out of his fiancees pussy!!!!!!!!!!

its over!!!!!! the commish deaded his career before prosecution!!!!!!! from getting ex-refs hobbled in the bing to sonning ex pros into oblivion, big wig sick jig david stern still burning that ether!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #6
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

^^^^^^hahahahahaha. u right about most of that, but he had a big injury you can't blame him. he was still playin pretty good this year. not as good as he was tho. he needs to go to a different team
Old 01-19-2010, 03:52 PM   #7
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the word around the continent is that Arenas will play for Efes Pilsen from Istanbul.

HAN, report in please.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
the word around the continent is that Arenas will play for Efes Pilsen from Istanbul.

HAN, report in please.
lol i highly doubt that. Efes dnt have the resources to sign a big time euro player, let alone Arenas.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
angry!
Banned

i think its a wrap for gil!!!!!

hell be lucky if he gets picked up at the YMCA after this!!!!!!!!!

and the wizards are fuckin terrible, the only nigga with any heart on that team is jamison and he cant play a lick of d!!!!!!!!

shaq feasting on his fiances crotch destroyed this nigga gil!!!!!!!!!!!! everytime he looks at his kid he must think about the hungryman out in cle!!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
and the wizards are fuckin terrible, the only nigga with any heart on that team is jamison
uhhh have u heard of caron butler? Kid better than jamison
Old 01-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Angry dissing Gilbert Arenas hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah that's fucked up that Shaq fucked his bitch hahahahahahahahahahaha. I think another NBA team will get him when he comes back because i don't think the Wizards will want him back. I don't think he's a bad guy. He just needs to stop clowning around so much and act like a man. He made a very bad mistake and he will learn from this and not do nothing stupid in the future. So sad to see the talent that the Wizards have and they're at the bottom of their division.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #12
angry!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
uhhh have u heard of caron butler? Kid better than jamison
when hes on the court... maybe... but the niggas always hurt and goes ghost in big games, not to mention his numbers are down across the board!!!!! jamison plays with fire, caron doesnt!!!!! if i was a wizards fan id be waiting for the GM to hit the self destruct button!!!!!!

one of the lowest IQ teams ever assembled!!!!!! id keep jamison and let everything else go in a fire sale!!!!!!

how many times you gotta get sonned by the cavs to realize its not working!??!?!!? gil did this franchise a favor using his locker as an armory!!!!!!!

Last edited by angry!; 01-21-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Can you believe Deshawn Stevenson got the nerve to talk trash about Lebron saying Lebron is overrated? Deshawn averages about maybe 4-5 points a game hahahahahahahahahahahaha. His beard is wack LOL. He doesn't play that much LOL. He needs to keep his mouth shut.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Anybody who calls LeBron overrated is just stupid.

Jamison would look real nice starting at power forward with the Cavs.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I heard that the Cavs were interested in Antwan. NickyTooch, how come you didn't respond to my post in the NBA forum about the Cavs? You afraid i'm telling the truth? LOL.