news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
. honest opinion: both were garbage . step it up in round 2 guys .
youre right, i strive to be as good and consistent as you
Old 01-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man i told u the first round that i wasnt those other dudes
what are you, retarded? sorry for the delay...blame your mother's nudes
anyway, while you were tastin the fellaz of basement dwellaz
i was making propellers and wings out of ur sisters skeleton
if this is irreverent, then consider the fact that ur tracks are shitter
ignorant crap, you missed your medicine
this is how he reacts when hes gettin attacked
SID isnt wack, he lives in a shack, dissing someone addicted to crack
if im a fag, your a distant cousin of fucking and kissing husbands
lickin the sacks, which is something u do better than spittin for tracks
i dont gotta go as far as gavin did with PSA's
but i shoulda fucked ur mom before she had a kid with TSA
penis nose, u shoulda been predisposed before i let the fetus grow
now keep it closed,and iniquity knows where he can go
Old 01-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #18
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
youre right, i strive to be as good and consistent as you

. don't get you ass hair in a bunch dusk . i give you credit when credit is due but lately you've been wack as fuck so step you're game up or stop battling .

Old 01-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #19
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like SIDs verse more,shit sounds like a solid rap verse....but, since this is a BATTLE(and battle means= get personal/destroy ur enemy, lol) imma give this to DUSK cos his verse was more battle-ish! imo
Old 01-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

thx..thats funny tho, ill say y after the voting is over.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #21
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

dusk last verse> thread.
better internals.
more creativer.

lines like "
in all ernest, i cook you up like furnace, observe and learn this", "dump your body in venice like dennis the menace" and "the chronological unstoppable, tropical topical" dont cut the mustard.... and hardly make sense. not that Dusk's "SID isnt wack, he lives in a shack" line was all that creative either but SID's simplicity wasn't able to be covered up by big words.

dusk came more personal and hit more than an "elohel" punch too.

so my votes for the D-man, dudes.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #22
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dusk no doubt
Old 01-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

would be a knockout but u need to elaborate pale..thx yall
Old 01-21-2010, 06:08 AM   #24
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

yooo dusk that second verse had me dieng roflmao, now thats a battle rap if i every heard one, mad cats try n drop that biological scientist type scroll as if its a battle rap when clearly its a old ass script they had stashed...n e whoo...dusk won

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #25
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Dusk

second verse was best of the whole battle. good personal jabs, good flow, better overall rhyme patterns.

Sid's was kindergarten raps, and probably has his thesaurus and dictionary beside him. frantically looking for big words to rhyme together.

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #26
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

This was the wrong time to have this battle dusk, as you can see a legion of basement dwelling audacity recording faggots have hijacked this thread.

You won.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #27
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

ye but as an emcee you should be able to wave that off.
it was the personals man... n besides that, you play yourself in gen chat anyway opening the door for the personals.

to top it off, his verses were legitimately better.
i play to no bias when i vote, hell if lacey wrote a beter verse i'd vote for him but in this case it didnt happen.

dont blame the thread.
you do got potential n i dig some of what you said... Dusk just took it.

least you got a record deal right?

Old 01-21-2010, 04:45 PM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
ye but as an emcee you should be able to wave that off.
it was the personals man... n besides that, you play yourself in gen chat anyway opening the door for the personals.

to top it off, his verses were legitimately better.
i play to no bias when i vote, hell if lacey wrote a beter verse i'd vote for him but in this case it didnt happen.

dont blame the thread.
you do got potential n i dig some of what you said... Dusk just took it.

damn
Old 01-21-2010, 06:32 PM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

buahahahahahha

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #30
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i agree with SID to some extent too..i see u bro..but as the rules go ima close the thread. thx guys..and for the record my verses did suck.
Closed Thread