news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #16
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
that's the plan

fuck them niggas

it's like "do whatever"

i'm finna go eat this fish sandwich

^^^
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA! EXACTLY!!

but the fact that they scared should have us rejoice

all them weapons they building for us will be dropped on they own head

my god don't play

my belief is there is this child that was born outa all this.....they was waiting for him to realize his own self his own power - he's like a combination of moses jesus and elijah
past present future
he's gonna phuck them up something terrible

we need to let him know it's ok and we got his back

first we gotta find him and help him find himself

thats a helluva mission.

this post just sparked my brain. chillbumps an all that.
i gotta go do some thinking.
peace.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo yo yo

before you go read the post after mines
Old 01-18-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
these are acts of desperation.
if there wasn't a threat of revolution(awakening), then there would be no need for a task force.

old systems are crumbling, new ones will emerge.

those in power see this coming and are afraid.
fear is a low vibration.
fear is a weak vibration.
they want us to join their freqeuncy.

lets change the station.
Beautiful.

Ninja thanks for that post.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #19
Clan Destine

Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
lol ^

Found this interesing read below!
A MUST READ!!

Knowledge To Free You From Mind Control
Where did you get that from?
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:05 AM   #20
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word - where did you get that from ?
Old 05-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #21
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
black people live in a great depression state regardless of what the statistics show
Not entirely. (Unless you are using that as a metaphor for an entirely different discussion)

You weren't around for the great depression nor understand how scarce basic necessities to survive were. My grandmother has some stories.

There was a no such thing as welfare reform or many of the social programs put in place that the U.S. has in our present day.

People who cry poverty in 2010 don't understand what odds those who came before their time faced (Let alone outside this country). Most are too stubborn to acknowledge this. I remember noticing how angry Graveyard shifter was getting when people completely dismissed the Liberia documentary I posted.

But yea people need to learn to work with less.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

wow
Old 01-18-2011, 06:19 AM   #23
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

goose bumbz,
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #24
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
Not entirely. (Unless you are using that as a metaphor for an entirely different discussion)

You weren't around for the great depression nor understand how scarce basic necessities to survive were. My grandmother has some stories.

There was a no such thing as welfare reform or many of the social programs put in place that the U.S. has in our present day.

People who cry poverty in 2010 don't understand what odds those who came before their time faced (Let alone outside this country). Most are too stubborn to acknowledge this. I remember noticing how angry Graveyard shifter was getting when people completely dismissed the Liberia documentary I posted.

But yea people need to learn to work with less.
My family had it worse during the great depression then typical folk - on top of not being white during the depression they were metis and native in Canada and black Jamaicans.

Metis people have gone through things just as badly as bad shit can happen to a people oppressed. Louis Riel changed a lot of things in
Canada.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Riel

Last edited by V4D3R; 01-18-2011 at 07:18 AM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote