news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 06:16 AM   #16
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: Ban Japseye (aka NBOMB)

yeah why has he not been banned? SMH

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 09-30-2005, 06:26 AM   #17
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not banned because 36 said if I used racial slurs once more, I'll get the ban. I've been a good boy.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:45 AM   #18
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

At first my thoughts were......nah give him chance, but after his latest shit.......fuck it! Ban him!!!!!!

Old 09-30-2005, 08:01 AM   #19
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What are you talking about?
Old 09-30-2005, 08:04 AM   #20
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ur whole attitude......hittin women is ok......I post abour guy saying abort black babies and u agree....and what the hell is with ur avi?

Old 09-30-2005, 08:17 AM   #21
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Ok, now you're just being either dumb or haven't read it good enough. I said that racist abortion guy was right, but then I said it goes for white babies as well, which is just common sense. And the women hitting is just my opinion about women who think they can just talk the lowest crap about a guy without expecting to be hit in the grill.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:22 AM   #22
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Fine....my apologies for misreading one of ur posts......but the fact is that some things just aren't funny. I mean, I'm all for a laugh and joking but I just think sometimes u take things to a level that rubs me the wrong way........that's just my opinion, my feelings (and I know u think we as women r too emotional or whatever) but it is what it is.......

Old 09-30-2005, 08:24 AM   #23
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Ok, so just because you sometimes feel you can't agree with me, I need to be banned? Unplug your internet cable when you're on your period, bleeder.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:35 AM   #24
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

That wasn't necessary for u to say........u know what it's all peace.........I'll leave u alone from now on, trust......

Old 09-30-2005, 10:10 AM   #25
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CydonianArtifact
Shit is that other ppl have been banned for less... favoritism's a bitch ....
my point exactly.

just cause NBOMB is sucking Mayoya's dick, he gets away with it.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:20 AM   #26
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimewave
my point exactly.

exactly all these corpse homos feel the need to stick together, fuck that shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Old 09-30-2005, 10:23 AM   #27
Found My Purpose

Quote:
racism is unacceptable in any form.
this fool should be banned.
and he doesn't feel sorry for it. so why is he not banned?

Old 09-30-2005, 11:36 AM   #28
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
exactly all these corpse homos feel the need to stick together, fuck that shit
No offence but Mark hasn't been on the corpse in a long time and it's still 6000 per each Corpse member...
Old 09-30-2005, 11:39 AM   #29
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Quote:
my point exactly.

Hmm? That ain't true dude.

And no, I do not accept racism. But there is also something called 'humor'. I accept some jokes, but Jasper said some racist things, that's why 36chambers warned him.

On the other hand: for a couple of months I was down with the most weird forum on th net: thecorpse. That's where I 'learned' about some sort form of humor most of you cats just don't know about. I hate racism I'm telling you, of course I hate it, but thecorpse jokes made me laugh and since black and white are chllin togheter on that place it's kinda weird. People like Heat (Urbanlegend) and Jasper are just different posters. Just on some other level. They are used to totally different forums.

But again: pure idiot racism is NOT allowed and people will receive le ban.

Old 09-30-2005, 11:42 AM   #30
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
Hmm? That ain't true dude.

And no, I do not accept racism. But there is also something called 'humor'. I accept some jokes, but Jasper said some racist things, that's why 36chambers warned him.

thecorpse jokes made me laugh and since black and white are chllin togheter on that place it's kinda weird. People like Heat (Urbanlegend) and Jasper are just different posters. Just on some other level. They are used to totally different forums.

But again: pure idiot racism is NOT allowed and people will receive le ban.
1st part: Good cop, bad cop

2nd part: The paradise known as The Corpse

3rd part: hahahhahshahhahahahahahahah Le Ban!

I wish I was around when Kza was....