news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-22-2010, 05:04 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

your just another sucker.

This guy is average and can play at a good level but will never be great.

Recieving corps thats great. Steve Smith, Manningham, Nicks, those guys are all decent.

The dude is just not going to be a great QB, and i stand by that.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #17
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
your just another sucker.

This guy is average and can play at a good level but will never be great.

Recieving corps thats great. Steve Smith, Manningham, Nicks, those guys are all decent.

The dude is just not going to be a great QB, and i stand by that.
Well, full disclosure, I'm a die-hard Giants fan.

BUt anyways, I'm not saying that Eli WILL be a great quarterback. I'm saying he has the physical tools, and at times as shown the instincts necessary, to be a great quarterback.

I know it could go either way, and I'm not going to bet on it, but he's certainly better than dilfer or johnson, and his ceiling is way way higher.

As far as their receivers, steve smith, there #1 receiver, is a good slot receiver.

Manningham can't fucking catch OR run a route to save his life, and nicks is a rookie.

T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:07 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well t hat explains alot then.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #19
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Charles, you can talk all the shit about Wade and Miami you want but the fact remains we still have a Title and your bitch ass Cavs will choke yet again in the playoffs this year. Did you see the Heat/Cavs game the other day? I went to it. It was dope. LeBron flopped like a little faggot a few times in that game. Haha. I couldn't stop laughing at the one where Wade went up with 2 hands, got dunked on, and they both fell. LeBron did like a belly flop, jumped up, threw his arms around and fell back down LOL. That was probably the greatest 2nd Quarter I ever saw in my life. Wade and LeBron are level in my eyes. I don't care what you think. Wade blocked LeBron's shot in the final seconds. But then Wade gave the game away. It's aight though.

And yeah the beatdown to Charlotte was embarrasing but that's the NBA for you. The Heat won the next 3 by 30 too LOL.

We shitted on 11th's garbage ass Pistons last night.

As for the G-Men.. well they just gave up this year. I'll never give up on them midyear, but I basically knew that they were doomed. We gotta start beating Philly because they are becomming a major pain in the ass. I remember when we had beaten the Iggles 9 games in a row in like the late 90's. Haha, gotta get back to that.

Speaking of the Iggles, I got a present for you Dartz.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:22 PM   #20
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Dirty Knowledge, i never said i was a Cavs fan and i'm not dissing the Heat. I just asked you if you thought Dwayne Wade was gonna leave Miami after this season because his teammates aren't that good.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:29 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Wade should leave and go back to Chicago. The Heat got nothing going on. Horrible fan base.

Dirty is delusional because LeBron is much better than wade. The Cavs much better than the Heat.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #22
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@you said the Heat have horrible fans hahahahahahahahahaha. Your right because i can tell by the many empty seats at their home games LOL.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:38 AM   #23
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL so who is your team CJ?

And the old Miami Arena used to be rockin. I dunno how you can call out Miami fans. The Triple A is yuppy ville I mean tickets are really expensive. Plus there's a lot more to do in Miami/Miami area than go to a basketball game every night or everyweek.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:29 AM   #24
CharlesJones

Dirty Knowledge, Detroit Pistons are my team and i know what you're gonna say hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes i know they suck now but i've been a fan of their's since they had Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, Vinnie Johnson, Dennis Rodman(when he was normal LOL), John Salley. I didn't like Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn because they used to beat up their opponents and play rough and i don't like guys who play like that because that's not how you play basketball. LOL@Detroit losing to the Nets last night hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Detroit got some good players such as Rodney Stuckey, Jason Maxiell, Ben Gordon(he should've kept his dumb ass with the Bulls LOL), Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton, Will Bynum. Tayshaun and Richard are getting old and they're probably gonna leave soon or retire. Joe Dumars who is the general manager of the Pistons has made some bad decisions like getting rid of Chauncey Billups and hiring this new coach John Kuester(i think that's his name)who was a assistant with the Cavs. He's never been a head coach before and he should've hired somebody who has head coaching experience. He didn't even give Michael Curry a chance when he was the coach LOL. I'm surprised Kwame Brown is still on the team hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When Detroit gets rid of him, i bet nobody else will take him LOL.

Hey Dirty Knowledge, did you watch that pitiful ass Bulls and Heat game Thursday? The Bulls are so pathetic on offense LOL. How can they get spanked like that at home? I didn't even watch the 2nd half LOL. That's why i said Ben Gordon should've kept his ass with the Bulls because they need his offense bad. Whoever the Bulls general manager is needs to be fired for getting rid of Tyrus Thomas, John Salmons, Ben Gordon(even though he was a free agent, the Bulls general manager should've gave him the money he wanted.).
Old 03-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #25
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Tayshaun Prince is going to retire soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #26
CharlesJones

I don't know if he is but he's getting old. He's been with the Pistons for awhile and i wouldn't be surprised if he left them after this season. I know he wants to be on a championship contending team and he won't get anymore rings with Detroit LOL.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #27
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He's only like 30 though. So I would think he got some more years left as long as he's not injury prone. Yeah, he should probably go to another team. lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #28
netscape check two
N.I.

Charles,
Check out my Menace Clan thread in the Hip Hop section. I'm figuring you liked them.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #29
CharlesJones

Joe Dumars should be fired because he's made some bad decisions as a general manager. I posted a topic about this before and i had more people that disagreed with me than agreed. I don't understand why he got rid of Chauncey Billups and he hired this new coach who was a assistant with Cleveland who has no head coaching experience. He should've kept Flip Saunders as the coach. Joe obviously doesn't have patience with coaches because he got rid of Michael Curry after one season which was last season LOL. He didn't even give the brother a chance to prove himself. How in the hell can Kwame Brown's bum ass still be on the team but he gets rid of Chauncey Billups? LOL.

Michael Jordan did the same shit with former NBA player Sam Vincent when Sam coached Charlotte Bobcats a few years ago. He kept him for one season and got rid of him. General managers of NBA teams need to stop being impatient with coaches and players and give them time to learn and grow together. Some general managers and owners think they can buy a championship by getting players that are good and giving them lots of money and sometimes it doesn't work out. You see what has happened to Washington Redskins. Owner Daniel Snyder thinks he can buy a championship by spending a lot of money on players and he definitely doesn't have patience for head coaches because he fires them quick. Remember when he spent a lot of money on Deion Sanders and Bruce Smith when they were old? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #30
netscape check two
N.I.

lol Kwame Brown should have been an All Star.

lSo do you watch the NFL also Charles? Cause I don't remember you posting much at all in the NFL thread here.

Quote:
Quote: