news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #31
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Dirty Knowledge, Detroit Pistons are my team and i know what you're gonna say hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes i know they suck now but i've been a fan of their's since they had Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, Vinnie Johnson, Dennis Rodman(when he was normal LOL), John Salley. I didn't like Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn because they used to beat up their opponents and play rough and i don't like guys who play like that because that's not how you play basketball. LOL@Detroit losing to the Nets last night hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Detroit got some good players such as Rodney Stuckey, Jason Maxiell, Ben Gordon(he should've kept his dumb ass with the Bulls LOL), Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton, Will Bynum. Tayshaun and Richard are getting old and they're probably gonna leave soon or retire. Joe Dumars who is the general manager of the Pistons has made some bad decisions like getting rid of Chauncey Billups and hiring this new coach John Kuester(i think that's his name)who was a assistant with the Cavs. He's never been a head coach before and he should've hired somebody who has head coaching experience. He didn't even give Michael Curry a chance when he was the coach LOL. I'm surprised Kwame Brown is still on the team hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When Detroit gets rid of him, i bet nobody else will take him LOL.

Hey Dirty Knowledge, did you watch that pitiful ass Bulls and Heat game Thursday? The Bulls are so pathetic on offense LOL. How can they get spanked like that at home? I didn't even watch the 2nd half LOL. That's why i said Ben Gordon should've kept his ass with the Bulls because they need his offense bad. Whoever the Bulls general manager is needs to be fired for getting rid of Tyrus Thomas, John Salmons, Ben Gordon(even though he was a free agent, the Bulls general manager should've gave him the money he wanted.).
The Bull's started to lose when Noah & Deng were out with injuries. Salmons is doing good with the Bucks but he wasn't doing what he did last year with the Bulls this year. As for Tyrus Thomas, he's more of a tease, sometimes he shows signs of brilliance but then disappears for a long while. As for Gordon, he wanted a max contract while playing basically no defense. He can flat out score sometimes but isn't consistent. Check out his stats for this year, it might be the new system but he's struggling.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #32
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Check Two, Menace Clan used to be signed to Rap A Lot records right? If that's who you're talking about, i never heard their albums. I'm a fan of Poison Clan. JT Money is my boy. He used to be the lead rapper of Poison Clan. I do watch NFL games but i don't post in the NFL forum often because i choose not to.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #33
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Dirty Knowledge, Detroit Pistons are my team and i know what you're gonna say hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes i know they suck now but i've been a fan of their's since they had Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, Vinnie Johnson, Dennis Rodman(when he was normal LOL), John Salley. I didn't like Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn because they used to beat up their opponents and play rough and i don't like guys who play like that because that's not how you play basketball. LOL@Detroit losing to the Nets last night hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Detroit got some good players such as Rodney Stuckey, Jason Maxiell, Ben Gordon(he should've kept his dumb ass with the Bulls LOL), Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton, Will Bynum. Tayshaun and Richard are getting old and they're probably gonna leave soon or retire. Joe Dumars who is the general manager of the Pistons has made some bad decisions like getting rid of Chauncey Billups and hiring this new coach John Kuester(i think that's his name)who was a assistant with the Cavs. He's never been a head coach before and he should've hired somebody who has head coaching experience. He didn't even give Michael Curry a chance when he was the coach LOL. I'm surprised Kwame Brown is still on the team hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When Detroit gets rid of him, i bet nobody else will take him LOL.

Hey Dirty Knowledge, did you watch that pitiful ass Bulls and Heat game Thursday? The Bulls are so pathetic on offense LOL. How can they get spanked like that at home? I didn't even watch the 2nd half LOL. That's why i said Ben Gordon should've kept his ass with the Bulls because they need his offense bad. Whoever the Bulls general manager is needs to be fired for getting rid of Tyrus Thomas, John Salmons, Ben Gordon(even though he was a free agent, the Bulls general manager should've gave him the money he wanted.).
That game was funny. The Bulls are going to be set next year though when they bring in some help. Did you see the Heat do your Pistons like that at their home the other week? Talk about some front running fans LOL there weren't too many heads at the Palace for that game.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #34
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Detroit beat Miami last night in Miami hahahahahahahahahahaha. Did you see that facial dunk Tayshaun Prince did on Joel Anthony? LOL. Ben Gordon finally had a good game with 39 points.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 AM   #35
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL, no I didn't. I went out on Friday because I don't remember that game. I think I watched the first few minutes. Big deal. Are the Pistons making the playoffs? LOL. CJ, I know you like to hate on Miami. I saw what you said in NBA Thread that the Heat will be 1 and done. Either way, you'll be watching them and not Detroit. Two in a row since then, 11 of the last 12, The Heat are hot and you can't deny it. Our second squad is looking real nice. Udonis Haslem has the most double-doubles off the bench this year in the NBA. I like when Chalmers and Arroryo are in the game at the same time. Title or not -- should be a fun playoffs. Boston or ATL, I think we got a legit shot at beating either.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #36
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Dirty Knowledge, what you gotta say now that Miami is about to get swept? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Paul Pierce hitting the game winning jumpshot in Dorell Wright's face hahahahahahahahahaha. Dwayne Wade is gonna leave Miami soon if Pat Riley doesn't get him some better teammates.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #37
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Wade has a gripe, Miami has nothing besides him. Beasely hasn't been the guy yet, adn the rest of the team is totally expendable.

They need to land Bosh or Stoudemire to recover, but thats no guarantee. Even if they do, they still need help. There roster is weak.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:21 AM   #38
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Dirty Knowledge, what you gotta say now that Miami is about to get swept? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Paul Pierce hitting the game winning jumpshot in Dorell Wright's face hahahahahahahahahaha. Dwayne Wade is gonna leave Miami soon if Pat Riley doesn't get him some better teammates.
No sweep homie. Too much pride for that. This series is coming back to the MIA for a Game 6. We will not let Boston off the hook again like we did in Game 1 and I see Jermaine O'Neal finally getting shit together for tonight. Win or lose, we won't go quietly in Game 5 tonight.

How's your Detroit Pistons? With the dumb moves ya'll made, ya'll really won't be contenders for a loooong time. Miami on the other hand we're gonna have a big off season win or lose. So we'll be here for years to come.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #39
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

WHERE HAPPENS
Old 04-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #40
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Wade's gonna bolt for Chi-Town and hook up with Rose and Noah
Old 04-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #41
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

He's a grown man. If he does, he does.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #42
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea yea yea
Old 04-27-2010, 11:26 PM   #43
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Real talk Dooch. You man. You need LeeBron. Me? I got my Yankees. I got my G-men. The HEat are a close 3rd place in terms of my sports love. But you man you need the Cavs because other than them like Joakim Noah said, Cleaveland sucks.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #44
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

corny, like most of you new yawk niggaz
Old 04-29-2010, 10:03 PM   #45
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard the Heat are trying to get Wayne Simien to come out of retirement.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote