news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 01-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #31
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

qft koЯn was badass back in teh day

still listen to lots of their old shit
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #32
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
I really respect the following bands :

Cannibal Corpse : yo those lyrics are the shit if you look them up !

Gallery of Suicide is an excellent album, never been a slipknot fan tho

if you like shit like that check oot Malevolent Creation, fast, evil, and heavy as fuck
Old 01-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #33
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Old 01-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #34
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Cannibal Corpse are of course and important band, but very boring IMO compared to other old school heavyweights. I think it's a shame they are the only one casual fans get into.

Morbid Angel, Carcass, Cryptopsy, Deicide, Suffocation, Death, Incantation, Immolation, Napalm Death, etc. were/are all so much better bands.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #35
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Last edited by Cthulhu; 01-28-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:39 PM   #36
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
I really respect the following bands :

Cannibal Corpse : yo those lyrics are the shit if you look them up !
Slipknot : I know they catch some hate but fuck dat , their first album is fucking real!
Korn : just great music
i gotta agree with dude who said Death>CC..i mean i liked Tomb of the Mutilated, but the vocals are terrible. and the guitar levels dont work too well for me...but that just gives me more opp. to talk about death

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #37
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
i gotta agree with dude who said Death>CC..i mean i liked Tomb of the Mutilated, but the vocals are terrible. and the guitar levels dont work too well for me...but that just gives me more opp. to talk about death

See I like gutteral vocals, but Chris Barnes just made them boring (George "Corpsegrinder" Fischer, they're current vocalist, is more interesting IMO). As you can see on my selections, especially Cryptopsy and Carcass, gutteral vocals can be made interesting.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #38
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Kyuss are fucking brilliant, the "Circus Leaves Town" album and the Kyuss/QOTSA split EP are both epic shit!
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #39
Hazmat

Hazmat shaolin monk

Slayer

" I ain't rhyming about some fucking flower, granola bar, or how I love Erykah Badu, or how im buring insents and making love."

-Vinnie Paz
Hazmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:06 PM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

yes indeed^ World Painted Blood wasnt too bad btw..
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:31 AM   #41
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres only 1 metal band.. that is Children of Bodom!! fukk the rest imo
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:34 AM   #42
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

them dudes got craazy guitar + keyboard skills!
Old 01-30-2010, 06:41 AM   #43
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

how about this right here !!!

BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #44
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINO View Post
theres only 1 metal band.. that is Children of Bodom!! fukk the rest imo
fruity pussy metal

To a metalhead, this is the equivalent of saying to a hip-hop head "there's only 1 rapper...that is Kanye West!!! fukk the rest imo"
Old 01-30-2010, 03:30 PM   #45
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

whaaat? u gotta be kidding me

they atleast sound musically! most them other bands sound like NOISE to me