news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-30-2005, 06:12 AM   #1
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Is it wrong to hit women?

If a woman really had it coming, would you smack her in the face? I'm not talking about defending yourself. I mean if she just did or said some fucked up shit that you would punch a guy for.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I would bust a girl in the face for running her mouth if people didn't make such a big deal about it. I've noticed that no guys ever run their mouths at me. However, I can remember over and over females that popped fearlessly off at the mouth at me like they were some kind of bad asses. I, personally, think they deserved to get busted in the mouth to be taught a lesson.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:25 AM   #2
M.I.C Diesel

M.I.C Diesel grasshopper
Default Re: Is it wrong to hit women?

There has always got to be a perfectly legitimate reason to apply violence in any situation,... but yeah, if that reason is reached, male or female, they gonna catch 5..
''.......Unknowingly imprisoned, in uniforms crafted precision, 1 dub Gov' for short, master planned in covert courts, project poor, prepare for wipeout, ironically wiped out & carked in cauc white outs, the fights out, Phoenix flames to pour the light out, the sun will eventually burn out, A giant urn, with pearled gates, waiting to break, How long can it take? Our destruction is fate.......''
( Con[S]cience ) 2005... www.myspace.com/therockerybtown
www.zoobabees.com
P E A C E
M.I.C Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:31 AM   #3
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

its not wrong to hit anything

just be prepared for consequences
Old 09-30-2005, 06:32 AM   #4
SubtleEnergies
Veteran Member

SubtleEnergies grasshopper

Guy's shouldn't hit women. Unless she has like a knife or some shit you shouldn;t have to touch her.

If you are provoked to violence towards a weaker person because of WORDS then you really lack inner strength.

There's no reason someones words should bother you that much.
SubtleEnergies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:35 AM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That isn't the issue. It's the issue of them acting like they can get away with anything because their weakness protects them from the same consequences that any man would face. That's pussy society bullshit.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:45 AM   #6
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBOMB
That isn't the issue. It's the issue of them acting like they can get away with anything because their weakness protects them from the same consequences that any man would face. That's pussy society bullshit.
agreed

those type of women should probably just be hit out of principle
Old 09-30-2005, 07:10 AM   #7
Literate Type Asshole
gullier than thou

Literate Type Asshole shaolin monk

i dont think there's really anything wrong with it when you think about it. i dont think i could do it though i'd feel like an asshole
Literate Type Asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:29 AM   #8
ratty mayonnaise
sniffing robbies mum

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah blame others coz u cant control ur ass, and have to resort to violence..
lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:34 AM   #9
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What the hell?? I can't believe the comments I read.......it's ok to hit a woman b/c she's poppin off at u!!!!!! Be a fuckin' man and walk the fuck away!!!!!!!! Hell no it's no ok to hit a woman....regardless of what she says......there just words.......big difference between words and a slap in the face.......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:34 AM   #10
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats why you have a dick, use it well & you be straight budy "pussy society" I know some dudes that should be part of this society. any who me & my bro call this "pad power"
fuckem hard & good & she'll remeber why she needs a good man, any time my bird start bichen you now what time it is, so yes I do feel women should get hit! doggy stlye
and if you cant or dont want to walk away budy you anit gonna win agaisnt pad power
they to deep son womans lib shit youk know
you should never result to violence enless its vital for survival

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:36 AM   #11
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i see it as wrong...couse ur a stronger person....i see it that u are a bitch if u have to beat on some on weaker then u

like a lil kid or a 110 lb female with big tits

but if the chick is big enuff to take the hits then hit them..maybe a kunfu expert or a body builder...some one that can put up a fight

or if thier is a gang of chicks kicking ur ass i would def throw down

but just one ur girl or wife no its wrong
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:36 AM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

If you so much as breathed at me in a manner I didn't like, I would uppercut you so hard you did three and a half backflips and landed on the back of your neck.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:37 AM   #13
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
What the hell?? I can't believe the comments I read.......it's ok to hit a woman b/c she's poppin off at u!!!!!! Be a fuckin' man and walk the fuck away!!!!!!!! Hell no it's no ok to hit a woman....regardless of what she says......there just words.......big difference between words and a slap in the face.......
this is true

if she hits u and ur still standing u dont need to hit her back u prolly deservd it

or

if she hits u and knowcks u the fuck out lol

then i would go for it
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:40 AM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

I guess you guys are not getting the point.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:42 AM   #15
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

i wud only hit a women if she was strong really really really asking for it or had hit my girlfriend or if she was hittin me, i wud neva hit a women 4 no reason and i wud definitely neva hit my gf under any circumstances......

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote