news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-30-2005, 04:22 PM   #46
SubtleEnergies
Veteran Member

SubtleEnergies grasshopper
Default Re: Is it wrong to hit women?

Anyone hits any woman close to me they will lose their head.

My grandmother committed suicide. I said that before. I never said why. It was because my grandfather used to beat her.

ANY weak fuck deserves what's coming to him.
SubtleEnergies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 04:24 PM   #47
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My grandmother commited suicide when my mom was 14... peace.

Yeah, anyway, I think you're missing the point. I think women need a slap in the face when they go on a bitchtrip.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:33 PM   #48
SubtleEnergies
Veteran Member

I get your point! I know exactly what you mean!

WOMEN, AND SMALLER GUYS, SHOULD RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU COULD KICK THEIR ASS.

I know the feeling well. I feel it all the time. But them not recognizing this doesn't mean that you can abandon what is right on your behalf. Just coz a woman was being a bitch doesn't justify her being hit. Both acts should be held accoutnable to the people who perform them.

When someone wrongs you, wronging them doesn't mean its right. It takes understanding to be able to realize that you only control YOU. And at the end of the day you hav to look back and be able to say that YOUR actions were the right ones despite how others acted towards you.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:36 PM   #49
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maybe it doesnt justify anything, but it'll have her think twice before flapping out gross fucking comments.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:37 PM   #50
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Em, I don't hit MEN for running off at the mouth. That shit is weak minded and pathetic. So hitting a woman because you want to front like a badass is even more trifling. Let me someone hit a woman for saying some shit. I'll literally tear them limb from limb. Punk motherfucker. Now, if she's assaulted him, then she;s on her own. Oh well.
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 04:40 PM   #51
SubtleEnergies
Veteran Member

Yeah that's her consequence, you hit her and she will think twice.

What's your consequence? Loss of self-control, dignity, respect of anyone who finds out, and if she has a brother like me - your head.

You reap what you sow, what goes around comes around.....
Old 09-30-2005, 04:40 PM   #52
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Another one who didn't get the point... I give up.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:13 PM   #53
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
What the hell?? I can't believe the comments I read.......it's ok to hit a woman b/c she's poppin off at u!!!!!! Be a fuckin' man and walk the fuck away!!!!!!!! Hell no it's no ok to hit a woman....regardless of what she says......there just words.......big difference between words and a slap in the face.......
yea, but y'all want equality!! that's what i hear about all day long.... equality, equality & shit like that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:18 PM   #54
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I mean if she just did or said some fucked up shit that you would punch a guy for.
You never have to punch a guy either for saying something.....let alone a woman.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:46 PM   #55
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

You should never hit a woman for any reason, if you hit a woman then your a weak mother fucker.

If you catch you woman flirting with another man or suspect her cheating on you don't hit her....because if you do then she is gonna cheat on you now
and if she is cheating on you- then it's time to find a new woman

If a woman comes at you with a butcher knife or a gun, try and get the gun and knife out of her hand but don't hit her.....cuz when the cops come and see her with a black eye there gonna take you to jail cuz she had the gun/kife in self defense

If your woman is giving you a hard time she's poppin off- don't hit her just leave-

And if a woman is hounding you for a paternity test when you know the kids not yours....don't hit her........just get the paternity test done so she ends up looking stupid in the end

Really woman are powerful beings with creation powers and you should respect them....make love to them......take care of them....be a man
Old 09-30-2005, 05:51 PM   #56
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

as i mentioned, to me it depends entirely on the situation, let me give an example

if a girl endangers my own/fam members life, which has happened, then i shall be forced to break her face.....true storys.....a girl was jealous of ma sis, so she smashed a bottle and ran at my sis, i got in the way and she tried to stab me wit the broken bottle, so i smashed her in the face....to me thats justifed.....

another story, a girl once threatened to stab my brother, and actually pulled a knife on him, so i beat her the fuck down, she left me wit a scar and i punched her in the face....again to me thats fair

however, a girl slapped me cos she was angry.....i did nothing back cos it wasnt dangerous....see?

to me, when sumtin seriously threatenin happens, actions should be taken accordingly, if ANYONE, be it man or woman, plays around with danger/life & death, they should expect to get fucked up

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 05:54 PM   #57
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
If a woman comes at you with a butcher knife or a gun, try and get the gun and knife out of her hand but don't hit her.....cuz when the cops come and see her with a black eye there gonna take you to jail cuz she had the gun/kife in self defense
this would be the ideal way to deal with a situation like that, but its a risk, jus a blink and your life will get took..

luckily on the storys i mention above, police didnt really get involved, the girls backed down on legal shit and things, nuff peoples was there to whitness the events

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:21 PM   #58
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

King Callabah is correct here.
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:37 PM   #59
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

You see ?codione?, ice spinnin', jigged out, white linen
And if a bitch don't like me she must like women
Every time I come around you see your wife grinnin'
Don't be mad 'cuz yo' career's in the ninth innin'

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 06:53 PM   #60
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

It's sad man, last time I was locked up, half the dudes in there was locked up because of females. From the holding cell all the way into CJP niggaz steady had stories about how they got into a fight with they girl, shit escalated, they called the cops and they got locked up for some bruises on their arm cuz they grabbed em too hard.

Don't hit females, I'm not even saying that because it's not right (I feel you sometimes you just want to rock em), but for the simple fact, when them boys come for you, you can't do SHIT about it. Than you sittin in a cell for some dumb shit.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote