news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

View Poll Results: Its Bob a Bitch??
Yes 13 76.47%
No 4 23.53%
Beyond it... 5 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
Bobda Buildah

Bobda Buildah shaolin monk
Default The Official:"My Name is Bob The Builder"And I am butt hurt because I lost 2 battles"

look everybody this right here is the issue with wu corp. you fucks run in packs or
what????? so whos the leader of the butthole gang? this is a list of the same fucks that

vote for each other, over and over again.constently showin each other love.. are you all UK
cats? and what the fuck is up with the word scriptures. you are not wu tang.or militant.or
why does everybody have fixations with rusty daggers,and names of random metal objects.
stop trying to be like someone or somthing, be yourself. fuck ,go read some real scriptures
or some shit. every song doesn't need to be GRIMMY......shit gets old.....PS if you vote in
the arena, leave a comment, or else you just look stupid. Irie 1 comes and votes for
7th ,in me and 7ths battle.leaves no comment.. why??? cause i fucking ripped you a new
one in your last battle. lil bitch gets shut down in the BATTLE arena and leaves the corp for 2 weeks..... whats wrong son did BOB send you back to the fuckin lab....?huh?..... menes???
same shit????you voted...yet no comment? i can go on and on.

12weLvE, Bronze Feet, Complex, H.Notik, MaXiMus Da MaNtis, menes, pRoTeChTyAnEcK, SKAM-POPE. ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT PERIOD.

PSS. I CALLED 12TWELVE OUT A LONG TIME AGO, STILL YET TO STEP MY WAY....? NOTHIN AGAINST YOU SON, JUST CURIOUS ON WHOS STUCK TO YOUR NUTS.....WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANYWAY?? IM JUST SOME DUDE ON THE CORP RIGHT?.FUCKIN BATTLE ME.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

lol you aight with the beats but talkin like you magical clean out your ears homie you aint winnin shit

Old 12-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

o shit ha ha
Old 12-13-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

lmao... bob why you getting emotional over a beat battle? or you not getting enough attention? what happened?

its funny you mention my name but if you knew me you would know i keep shit 100 in here, regardless if i build with cats.. when is the last time you seen me vote in a battle or leave a dickrider comment? matterfact the only posts i got in here lately are criticisms and comment on this same subject of dickriding... ironic huh..

jealousy is a bitch emotion..
Old 12-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lool

peace boba
Old 12-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #6
Bobda Buildah

QUOTE=menes;1761098]lol you aight with the beats but talkin like you magical clean out your ears homie you aint winnin shit[/QUOTE]

THE BATTLE THREADS ARE A CLICK AWAY.....PROVE YOURSELF
Old 12-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #7
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Old 12-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I battled Bob and all I got out of it was this lousy autograph:
Old 12-13-2009, 05:13 PM   #9
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks like someone is still mad cause he got tiny drums
Old 12-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #10
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda Buildah View Post
PS if you vote in
the arena, leave a comment, or else you just look stupid. Irie 1 comes and votes for
7th ,in me and 7ths battle.leaves no comment.. why??? cause i fucking ripped you a new
one in your last battle. lil bitch gets shut down in the BATTLE arena and leaves the corp for 2 weeks..... whats wrong son did BOB send you back to the fuckin lab....?huh?..... menes???
same shit????you voted...yet no comment? i can go on and on.

12weLvE, Bronze Feet, Complex, H.Notik, MaXiMus Da MaNtis, menes, pRoTeChTyAnEcK, SKAM-POPE. ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT PERIOD.

PSS. I CALLED 12TWELVE OUT A LONG TIME AGO, STILL YET TO STEP MY WAY....? NOTHIN AGAINST YOU SON, JUST CURIOUS ON WHOS STUCK TO YOUR NUTS.....WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ANYWAY?? IM JUST SOME DUDE ON THE CORP RIGHT?.FUCKIN BATTLE ME.
Bet I don't look as stupid as you crying over a battle that doesn't mean anything in real life.

There is nothing that says I am obligated to leave a comment with my vote. You'd just get mad about feedback anyway, so I figure I should vote and be on my way cause I personally don't feel like watching you cry anymore about how nobody respects poor Bob.

LMAO....It's funny that you would call out the names of people that actually have material available to the masses and you do nothing but diddly squat.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 12-13-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

the fuck you talking about son?

this is boston, not the uk recognize.

I check your tracks when I feel like it and dont give a shit about what you typed.

peace.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahah yall got more drama than gen chat up in da boof.

yall gonna really hate on me when i get my klive kraven autograph in the mail.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:45 PM   #13
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL I never vote . And obviously u didnt download my album the art of life . DL it son itll change your mind . And im only seventh eighth's British , but everybody knows that
Old 12-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Bob, log off plain n simple.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 12-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #15
Bobda Buildah

Default hey 12 twelve 12 ,13 14, battle me punk bitch

yet to here anything even some what tight from you.....where you at son?????? man up you you fuck