news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-27-2010, 04:19 PM   #61
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahahaha man this is rly disturbung, its usually the students call the teachers out on harrasment lmao damn this homo is a total loser

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #62
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its pretty rare when all of wucorp agrees on something
i think its unanimous that sid is the lowest type of human being
Old 01-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #63
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wouldn't place SID under Skampoe. I never seen anyone else brag about fucking his wife who looks like a Samoan shot putter.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #64
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the fact is tonight again u will sleep alone...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #65
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fact that skampoe has a wife and sid has girls putting restraining orders on him makes me think skampoe wins that battle
Old 01-27-2010, 04:45 PM   #66
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

namsayin!! even if i didnt have a wife, i'd still win for the fact i never been any where named THE COCK TAVERN...thank gawd!!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #67
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sid will be laughing all the way to the bank once the ink dries on his deal with warner bros and his tv show airs.

true story.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #68
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

SID dood listen - you are starting to sound like a deluded stalker

the bitch wants to keep her job and wod never have fucked you

sounds like all of this was on ur end
Old 01-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #69
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
the fact is tonight again u will sleep alone...
The fact is my dick has been in many more different hoes who all look more attractive than that bag you mount every now and then until you're out of breath. Even the butterfaces look like dimes compared to your wife.

And at least the girls I'm with, fuck me for my looks and swag, not because I happen to be a famous horrorcore rapstar who dines with the homeless.

You probably don't even last in bed with that shit stamina, fat boy. Grabbing for an inhaler before you can even get hard. Get the fuck outa here. Me fucking a broad equals you bumping that sack for 3 years.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #70
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

untill u ppost pics n show n prove i will always win.. mini blog some more..

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #71
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
this story confirms the fact youre a creepy arabic sloth!!!!

someone else says the same joke and it stays in the elevator, you say it and kids are snitchin to get you outta there!!!!!!!

SID the type to park in front of a elementary school just to watch!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah @ my bar tab exceeding your album budget on a nightly basis!!!!!!!!!
Angry!

Listen, it was just one bitch who snitched, she was bi polar along with another personality disorder, i clocked on to that from the first day, when she would scream for attention i would try to cockblock her attempts to be the centre of the class.

She felt this, and swore revenge by her somalian code of honour.

I still keep in contact with the finest indie girl in the class along with others though...

Old 01-28-2010, 10:14 AM   #72
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
You' ll find something eventually. Big ups on your degree though.

And SMH damn SID ahahah. You got fucked over. Good luck getting back in.
Yeah i did get fucked over, by a down syndrome ass somalian virgin.

Thats what hurts so much, that and my chances of nailing becky gone out the window.

Fuck that college anyway, theres courses are shit,their teachers wanna suck your dick distract you while down syndrome faggits be pulling your trouser leg.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:21 AM   #73
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
yeah he did it multiple times.
he did it to magma's daughter too.
sid thought it was funny.

because it was fucked up, Heat printed out a pic of Sid's mother and busted a gooey nut on it and posted pics of the aftermath.
sid thought THAT was funny.

this is they type of person sid is online and as his story proves, in real life too.
he's a piece of shit posing as a human.
ahahahahaah

you fucking delusional crack fox.

I never phtoshopped amani you faggot, look at the quality of that pshop and compare it to my ones, magma you know pronay did it you went through the whole drama on the corpse too, i don't why you changing my thread titles and shit, it was pronay dude and you know that.

I wasent even active on either site at the time anyway if i was, i was in KTL discussing reptile auras, and the true strength of dragon scales

Heat buss on a picture of random google pic you wounded fox.

Fox is visibly crying and furious right now, Blood and glitter has been spilled.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #74
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
sid will be laughing all the way to the bank once the ink dries on his deal with warner bros and his tv show airs.

true story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT View Post
SID dood listen - you are starting to sound like a deluded stalker

the bitch wants to keep her job and wod never have fucked you

sounds like all of this was on ur end
Who was i stalking?

There was a undercurrent of flirtation and sexual tension the whole class clocked on to it dude.

Even one of the guys said "will you too fuck already" so she could hear, she completely BLANKED it

I can't describe the aura of that class in words but again it was a very sexual class, we used sexual vibes to cover up the awkwardness of 25 random strangers starting a class together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
the fact that skampoe has a wife and sid has girls putting restraining orders on him makes me think skampoe wins that battle
The restraining order was a joke.

I win the battle by flirting with a hot 29 year old graphic teacher and nearly taking it further.

Skampoe has more estrogen then testosterone, he women dominates him and controls him.

Plus she looks like a walrus bride.

Your a pale gaunt faced nerd with glasses and denim cap with 85 in beige fluff.

Fin.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #75
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no.
heat busted a nut right into your mom's fellationious eyes.

and you thought it was funny.

why you need to lie about it when its as simple as grabbing the pic from the corpse is beyond me.