news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #76
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Find the pic then faggot, it was a generic google pic.

You are a delusional weeping gaunt faced empty vessel of a human.

You crawl in barnyards and curl up in the hay, yet you still go into a frantic spasm everytime the farmer opens the door and comes in, fair enough he interupted your animal spirt conversation, but you can always talk to the friendly possam later.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #77
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was hard to recognize with so much semen on it but heat was nice enough to provide a before and after pic.

but if you are so sure, you go grab it.

i didn't think so.

now hurry and re-up on your net cafe pass. i know you are fronting for donna, acting like you left for class today.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #78
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

I'm going to pray for you tonight Gavin.

I really hope all this negativity around you ends soon.

I'm not a bad guy i don't like seeing human beings resorted to this, i really don't but it's up to YOU to make the change.

I will help you, I'm not your enemy i'm here to help..

Regards

Kareem
Old 01-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #79
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

still wants more.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #80
SID
I see you dawg

It's OK Gavin.

We are not here to hurt you.

It's only a forum.......A FORUM.

Like we have a brain it has an administrator, like we have god it has a father company like we have real names it has colored text names.

Similar to a living being, but it's not.

It's not real.

Relax...take a deep breath and just chillllllllll
Old 01-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #81
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

sid is so pathetic, his comedy sux more than his music....

sid ur level of gayness and str8 up wakness has caused me to put u in the ignore-box...
Old 01-28-2010, 12:03 PM   #82
SID
I see you dawg

Ahhhhh i get you now.

especialy after that positive rep you just gave me.

I get it now.

Yeah man skampoe your music is fire dawg! that real street shit ya feel me!

Your doing big things man, keep it up

1love
Old 01-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #83
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Yup. Time to igg this loser before I start to feel bad for him.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:02 PM   #84
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

awman it makes wu corping so much enjoyable not seeing his posts of gayness!
Old 01-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #85
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
I win the battle by flirting with a hot 29 year old graphic teacher and nearly taking it further.
you know how i know you don't get pussy?
you just bragged about talking to a 29 year old.
t a l k i n g. while having a fantasy of anything happening further when you and I both know it wouldn't. this is seriously some elementary school virgin shit you just posted.
Quote:
then becky put a restraining order against me
this is the girl that you nearly went beyond talking with?

good job bitch tits, you sure are the mack stallion around here.
and know this - while you're busy getting restraining orders, drawing dicks on your wall and making horrible music, ive had a 27yr old teacher as a fuck buddy, my ex is a teacher, and this is my current fuck pal:

but hey, at least you got a record deal

ps. i think sid is in the middle of an e-breakdown/ period, you need to get yourself together bitch tits
Old 01-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #86
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Who was i stalking?

There was a undercurrent of flirtation and sexual tension the whole class clocked on to it dude.

Even one of the guys said "will you too fuck already" so she could hear, she completely BLANKED it

I can't describe the aura of that class in words but again it was a very sexual class, we used sexual vibes to cover up the awkwardness of 25 random strangers starting a class together.

The restraining order was a joke.
all i'm saying is that you never had a chance in the 1st place - she would lose her job and ruin her reputation if she went around whoring herself to her students. Thats just the way the world works...
Old 01-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #87
SID
I see you dawg

She dident whore herself, she flirted with me.

England is known for it's horny teachers.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #88
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
Why is this faggot posting a picture of him standing awkwardly next to a pale female?
Old 01-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #89
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never seen a white person before? we tend to have pale skin, especially in the wintertime
but hey at least you've talked to a few women before
Old 01-28-2010, 01:54 PM   #90
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

i missed that, prolly cause i don't read te majority of his silliness, the kid said he WON cause he talked to a woman but got expelled for it?

now i KNOW this dude has problems.
i'm bout to ask donna if she was using meth when kareem was in the womb.