news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-28-2010, 02:55 PM   #91
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

and this is my current fuck pal:

nudes? and I don't mean of teh gerl
Old 01-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #92
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're naughty killabee
Old 01-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #93
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

more like faggy
Old 01-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #94
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

mumra them tits are fiiiine, did u make her take tha pic like that hahhaha props....
Old 01-28-2010, 03:16 PM   #95
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that was on halloween....i wasn't dressed up there cuz i went to a couple house parties after I was with her with another chick that i bagged

but hey, at least sid has talked to a girl before
Old 01-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #96
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
never seen a white person before? we tend to have pale skin, especially in the wintertime
but hey at least you've talked to a few women before
hahaha at a fucking nerd with tinted glasses, a checquered cap and a baby blue t shirt telling me i'm not getting pussy.

Now i know why he rides gavins dick so hard, i mean i thought the guy was a wierdo from his wierd username and that gay skull avatar but this is the icing on the cake.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #97
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
i missed that, prolly cause i don't read te majority of his silliness, the kid said he WON cause he talked to a woman but got expelled for it?

now i KNOW this dude has problems.
i'm bout to ask donna if she was using meth when kareem was in the womb.
i dont understand why he is proud of a 29yr old when he flirts with a man in his mid-30's on a daily basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
hahaha at a fucking nerd with tinted glasses, a checquered cap and a baby blue t shirt telling me i'm not getting pussy.
tinted? and im standing next to pussy. you get restraining orders. i win.

Quote:
Now i know why he rides gavins dick so hard, i mean i thought the guy was a wierdo from his wierd username and that gay skull avatar but this is the icing on the cake.
that's not a skull, that's "Bob"
and if you aint down with "Bob", you're down with the Conspiracy kid.
you could use some tinted glasses.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #98
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post

He looks like a pretty average white dude. He's with a pretty attractive woman. That's pretty gay...

You look like a chubby wexican muslim from England posing next to the hard cock and hairy scrotum you drew on a wall...

Definitely less gay then that pussy.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #99
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all yall are pussy, and just because you take a picture of yourself standing next to somebody doesn't mean that you fucked them.

I have a picture of me standing next to ashley judd. That doesn't mean I fucked her.

I've got a picture of me and my dad too, and I never fucked him either.

Either way, I think that all of you are virgins and/or homosexuals until you post video of yourself fucking a woman with

"Hello Wu-Corp, my name is (her name here) and (your name here) is currently having sexual intercourse with me inside of my vagina."

written across her titties.

Better get to it ASAP, that way you can prove your cool on the internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #100
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

at least i know you think im adorable Dan
that's all that matters to me
Old 01-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #101
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

xoxoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:26 PM   #102
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIRITdANIMAL View Post
all yall are pussy, and just because you take a picture of yourself standing next to somebody doesn't mean that you fucked them.

I have a picture of me standing next to ashley judd. That doesn't mean I fucked her.

I've got a picture of me and my dad too, and I never fucked him either.

Either way, I think that all of you are virgins and/or homosexuals until you post video of yourself fucking a woman with

"Hello Wu-Corp, my name is (her name here) and (your name here) is currently having sexual intercourse with me inside of my vagina."

written across her titties.

Better get to it ASAP, that way you can prove your cool on the internet!
lol
Old 01-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #103
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Sid such a creepy looking slob his teacher had to get him booted by the near notion he was trying to sex her up.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 PM   #104
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think its cooler to show everyone how uncool it is to be cool on the internet.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #105
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
Sid such a creepy looking slob his teacher had to get him booted by the near notion he was trying to sex her up.
smh this dood needs a beating, like one of thos mob baseball bat beat downs!