news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-23-2005, 02:15 PM   #16
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta
Default Re: Mumia Abu Jamal

I dont know, i havent heard that. But i heard the show wasnt that good. You would have been a foolish person to go 2 the LOX concert instead of the Technique concert tho. Shit was brilliant.

Post more about Mumia, im intreged.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #17
EARNERTON.

EARNERTON. grasshopper

yeah Immortal an Lo key are coming wit that type of spittage that the rap games kinda missing right about now, you know, that "Bin Lden" tunes sick, that brothers goin on heavy, truss, they way he breaks down about how them Iraqi so called 'insurgents'(an I'm not supporting them or against them, but I I'm against all of them innocent civillians, brothers an sisters getting taken out, you know ) are mostly repping for Saddam(which is that propaganda by the system), but are mostly like, you know, if some next country invaded America trying to take over there oil, get rid of Bush purely because they he hurt there pride back in the day, the man dem in Harlem, Washighton Heights, places like that would, represent an rep there endz, defend it against the occupation, you know, not for Bush or the system, the US goverment, but for pride an love of there country, you know, thats exactly whats mostly going on in Iraq, an I'm not supporting Saddam in anyway form or fashion, but you feel what I'm saying, the way Immortal broke that down in a couple of bars is crazy, sick, very sick, you know, he's a souljah, truss, but even still, the Lox are doing there thing aswell, you know, but yeah, I'll definetly come through wit some more information on Mumia, come through on the board an represent, you know
EARNERTON. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 05:14 AM   #18
EARNERTON.

EARNERTON. grasshopper

here's a link to some audio's by Mumia just breaking down that knowledge, you know, just letting the people dem know, you know, you see what I'm saying, for real, lets go, here's the link...

http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=7279
EARNERTON. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 05:37 AM   #19
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

.....Wha? lol
Old 06-25-2005, 06:48 AM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty P
None of these questions matter, you're looking for sympathy, as opposed to justice. Have you read the transcript of his second trial? I used to be all "Free Mumia!" until I actually looked at the facts. His first trial was unfair, yes, but them they got him a second one. That was his break, he got a break. But he got fucked over, didn't have any good evidence and was found guilty a second time. That's how the law system works. Should he just be tried over and over until he's found innocent? No, he needs to bring sustainable enough of a case the FIRST time (which he didn't) or then the SECOND time. I mean come on man, what more do you want from him?
the actual truth and what is proven in court are two different things.

evidence gets lost or thrown out due to technicalities, hot shot lawyers can spin a lot of crap to jurers. people in your defense are idiots who dont know what there doing. there's cases where innocent people have gone to jail and the truly guilty get over. its about what you can prove, not about what really happened.

not to say mamea was innocent, but we cant take a jury verdict as the gospel truth.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 07:16 PM   #21
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

FUCK you guys are so one-tracked, this is unbelievable. I thought you guys had more understanding about things.

Check it, I didn't say Mumia was guilty or innocent.

I didn't say whether trials prove everything or not.

What I said was, he's had two fucking trials, and what more do you want them to do? Try him again and again until he's proven innocent? If the courts could do this nobody would be in jail...
Old 06-26-2005, 08:53 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
FUCK you guys are so one-tracked, this is unbelievable. I thought you guys had more understanding about things.

Check it, I didn't say Mumia was guilty or innocent.

I didn't say whether trials prove everything or not.

What I said was, he's had two fucking trials, and what more do you want them to do? Try him again and again until he's proven innocent? If the courts could do this nobody would be in jail...
well if the guy really is innocent then the system got it wrong, twice. they tried 2 times and just still justice didnt get served.

what we want from the courts is for them to acquite the innocent and convict the guilty.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 10:14 PM   #23
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
well if the guy really is innocent then the system got it wrong, twice. they tried 2 times and just still justice didnt get served.

what we want from the courts is for them to acquite the innocent and convict the guilty.
In a perfect world no guilty man would go unpunished and no innocent man would feel unjust wrath. But we live in nothing close to it.

The way the American Constitution is set up it allows for due process and a fair trial. He wasnt given one, so he got another. At the second trial he did not provide enough evidence to be found innocent. And I am guessing this was a jury of his peers not a bench trial. 12 people decided he did the crime, 2 times.

It is a horrible if he really is innocent, but it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he committed these crimes, twice. It is just how our justice system is.

Too bad we couldnt try OJ twice...
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 01:53 PM   #24
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

Quote:
WTF are you talking! That reminds me of the nazis! Did you just say that most - if not all - inmates are innocent, but you still want them locked?? Of course one should be tried as often as there is new evidence which MIGHT prove ones innocence! Asshole!

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 01:58 PM   #25
36chambers
The People's Champ

I been reading up on Mumia, hes a political prisoner. Will do more research on him later tho, it opens ur eyes a lil more to the people like me who slept on this shit.

Peace to the guy who made this thread and others who really contributed.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-27-2005, 02:00 PM   #26
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Hmm...
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 02:10 PM   #27
36chambers
The People's Champ

yo 6thplanet have u ever posted anything useful in those 304 posts? just wondering man...

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-27-2005, 02:11 PM   #28
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Don't start with me kid.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:15 PM   #29
36chambers
The People's Champ

kid? haha

just stop posting pointless shit. plus all those deleted posts... u do know we as mod sees all them.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-27-2005, 02:16 PM   #30
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

ok sir.