news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-30-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What organized sports have you played??

this has probably been done before, but what real sports have you played. i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.

Just trying to determine which of your opinion's i should trust.

•I played Little League baseball from ages 8-12.

•I played basketball from 4th-8th grade.

•I played ice hockey in high school and i'm planning on joining an adult league soon.

•at some point when i was younger, i played soccer. i don't remember how old i was. maybe 10.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as a kid i played baseball, basketball and ice hockey...

hockey was the only the one i was actually GOOD at and really liked (altho i've always loved to watch baseball/basketball too) and I've played since I was about 8, played in travel leagues, high school, college (roller hockey tho)

and now I'm in a couple adult ice hockey leagues...
Old 01-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

I played Basketball from age 8 until age 9 and I played soccer from age 10 until age 17....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #4
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well the first propa school team i was in was the football team this was like when i was 9-10.

- i spent 4 years on the high school basketball team from the ages 13 to 17.
- I was also on the rugby team, i was duh captain but didnt play much cause a massive fight broke out in one of our games it resulted in our team being banned from the league, only played one season. played in year 10 so i was 15-16.
- in high school i also took part in some athletics stuff, i was a 200m runner, i did the shotput and discus throw as well. i broke the school record for the discus, and funnily enough my older brother held the shotput record. we probably still hold them.

- in university i was part of the basketball team until i quit and later on i got banned from joining any sports team due to my extra curricular activities.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #5
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.
That cracked me the fuck up! LOL

repped LOL
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #6
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've been training basketball for 12 years now. i had a knee surgery, but i'll be back in few months.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:29 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well I was at a football academy for "duh gifted" when I was a teenager. I left after a year though because I didnt like having to live there. I also didnt get on with the coaches.

Apart from football though I was captain and star player of my high schools b'ball team. I actually had to set up that team, becuase there wasnt one already. I basically acted as coach as well because I was the most knowledgable than the staff at the school.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
I also didnt get on with the coaches.
who did you get it on with? the other players?

Old 01-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There was alot of tension between all the players because of the stupid fucking pressure of the whole thing. Lots of jealousy and competivness (and a HELL of a lot of pranks). Also living together in close proximity at that age, alot of tempers and homotions flying around. If you didnt get on with one or two, basically your whole thing is fucked, becuase your all so close, shit would be awkard.

long story short, i didnt like it, so I quit.

the best part of the whole thing was when we did a full blown firework display in our dorm corridor LOL, we mustve set off a dozen fireworks just straight down the corridors, in bins, out the windows, fucking everything. it was hilarious.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #10
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
the best part of the whole thing was when we did a full blown firework display in our dorm corridor LOL, we mustve set off a dozen fireworks just straight down the corridors, in bins, out the windows, fucking everything. it was hilarious.
wow!!!! fireworks!!!!!! you are a gangsta from the hood

Old 01-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #11
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Baseball From 5yrs Old To 6th Grade

Basketball I Played In A League For One Year In Like 6th Grade

Roller Hockey From About 9 To 13 And Then Again For One Year When I Was 18 In 12th Grade

Lacrosse From About 9-12yrs Old Then I Played In High School For Only 10th and 12th Grade Because 7-8th (Middle School) And 9th, 11th I Wasnt Allowed To Play Because I Was On The Exclusion List For One Reason Or Another

I Also Want To Join Adult Leagues In All Of The Sports Above But Instead Of Baseball I Want To Play In A Softball League.

Last edited by baby jesus; 01-30-2010 at 06:26 PM.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:32 PM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

basketball, baseball, soccer, softball
Old 01-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

isnt it funny, Cooch and Vandergay, that the 2 best NBA players of the last decde ,Byrant and Nash, are both very good soccer players.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #14
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Played football and basketball in high school

Power Forward in basketball. Played varsity in 10th and 11th grade. Went to an 'all expense paid for' basketball camp in the summer before 12th grade, blew my knee out...end of dream.

Strong Safety in football. Made starter in 10th grade, had to stop playing after the season cause I was better in basketball (yea, our athletic directors did shit like this all the time)

When I was a lil kid I played Soccer and baseball mostly.

In soccer I was pretty much the shit on defense, so much so that I got stuck at that possition for like 7 years. And the few times I was a forward or somthin, I got mad goals. But the coaches kid of course was the center and his best friends were awarded the other offensive positions so thats that. I got 5 goals in an indoor game once, that was fucking awesome

Baseball I was decent. I got hit in the head by a pitch when I was like 11 or 12, and I lost all nerve standing in the batters box. So I pretty much stopped playing shortly after that

I just recent picked up a basketball for the first time in YEARS recently and I completely lost my shot. Still solid as fuck on defense tho
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:58 PM   #15
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hoops in middle school and baseball in high school...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote