news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Shoeshiner

Shoeshiner drunken mastaShoeshiner drunken mastaShoeshiner drunken masta
Default A Better Tommorow will be accesible WU says M-Eighty having heard it

Interview last night saying he has heard a lot of the album and it is a mixture of both 8 Diagramz and The Wu Flag

Goes on to discuss what he has heard and how accessible the album will be

Linkage http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic...09_22_09-07_00

M-Eighty is approx 1 hour 52 minutes
Shoeshiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:01 PM   #2
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms

1.52 is a good starting point as it discusses the finer points of jacking off (massive 'nhjic'), 'Wolf of Wall Street' style, followed by NORE's excellent 'Lion in the jungle'.

First Eighty discusses Canibus, then @ 2.07 the chances of a Horsemen album.

2.10 is where Eighty talks about 'Once Upon A Time in Shaolin'.

Pretty interesting interview, thanks for posting this.

Last edited by 5th state; 05-17-2014 at 02:13 PM.
5th state is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It mixes the two weakest and least cohesive clan albums. Cool shit can't wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:11 PM   #4
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms5th state five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeshiner View Post
Interview last night saying he has heard a lot of the album and it is a mixture of both 8 Diagramz and The Wu Flag
The way I heard it I actually thought he said 'mixture of 'The W' & '8 Diagrams'. 'The W' was very good imo. Not on the level of the first two albums, but still.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:42 PM   #5
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

take snoop and busta off THE W and I mostly have no problems with it. they have TEN mcs! there's no reason for any outside features and mathematics' fake swizz beat for "clap". (mathematics is always the one trying to drag wu into some mainstream shit). oh also the fake skits. I used to hate THE W.

but my man talked to raekwon about his not protesting "a better tomorrow" and I have to say, I'm on rae's side now. completely. I thought that it was just a MCF thing, but that's unlikely given that it's a clan album. what it is is he feels the tone, production, and a few other things needed to get right, and that he wasnt gonna just do it just to throw something out there.

given rza's most recent output, maaan I don't know. I hate to say it, but it's just not good. his strengths are in detailed, sample-based collages of sound like "iron maiden" and "knowledge god" etc. who gives a fuck if some asshole at sam ash told him he wasnt a real musician. okay, you learned to play the guitar. good for you! except you suck at it and all the music you make yourself with it and with your keyboards ARE NOT THE MOVES
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:18 PM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

if the tracks are dark and grimy like "careful, click click" we may have something
Old 05-17-2014, 04:39 PM   #7
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

it sounds like rza is going in the complete opposite direction though
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:36 PM   #8
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
take snoop and busta off THE W and I mostly have no problems with it. they have TEN mcs! there's no reason for any outside features and mathematics' fake swizz beat for "clap". (mathematics is always the one trying to drag wu into some mainstream shit). oh also the fake skits. I used to hate THE W.
I agree with you on taking Snoop, and Busta off the W, however I had no problem with Clap.

I hope on A Better Tomorrow Killah Priest is going to be on it. He should have been on a Wu-Tang Clan album along time ago.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:40 PM   #9
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
II hope on A Better Tomorrow Killah Priest is going to be on it. He should have been on a Wu-Tang Clan album along time ago.
Amen to that!
Old 05-17-2014, 08:08 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've got to hand it to wu fans for their total unwillingness to give up even when the person you're rooting for has.

The Wu Flag? lol. He means Ironflag, which is ass.

Rza believes that somehow the music he's 'learning' is more 'advanced' than the music he invented.

Dude must really be ashamed of old wu music...
Old 05-17-2014, 08:21 PM   #11
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

hahahahah lol
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:27 PM   #12
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
I've got to hand it to wu fans for their total unwillingness to give up even when the person you're rooting for has.

Rza believes that somehow the music he's 'learning' is more 'advanced' than the music he invented.

Dude must really be ashamed of old wu music...
It's kind of like a boxer that you grew up watching fighting still, that is past his prime; you know when he fights it's probably not going to turn out well, yet you still hold out hope that the glory days of the past will shine one more time.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #13
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Clan albums have steadily got worse. This is the current trajectory:

36 Chamber = Classic
Forever = Classic
The W = Cult Classic
Iron Flag = Good
8 Diagrams = Weak
A Better Tomorrow = Horrifying

I hope ABT doesn't follow that trend. We'll see in what? probably August/September?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:43 AM   #14
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Iron flag>the w
Old 05-18-2014, 10:53 AM   #15
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

tbh I always thought 8D was an improvement from the w and iron flag but not as good as the first two wu albums.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote