news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-04-2016, 08:57 PM   #1
Royalsunn

Royalsunn crouching tiger
Default Prodigal Sunn "THE SPARK" featuring WU Family tree

Prodigal Sunn new album "THE SPARK" due spring/summer 2016 will feature all the Sunz Of Man as well as members from Wu Tang Clan, Killarmy,
Brooklyn Zu, Royal Fam, Black Knights plus elements from the Wu Tang Productions. the first single "art of Patience " is set to be released april.
Royalsunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 09:13 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes!!!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 09:41 PM   #3
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Finally. Many Wu Tang family tree members are long overdue for a release.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 02:02 AM   #4
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no digital release only please
Old 03-05-2016, 04:09 AM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds very promising, P. Sunn has promoted this album for at the very least a year on his Facebook page by now.. i wonder if that last project he dropped called "Hood Chroniclez" is considered an official LP or more of a mixtape / street album?

either way it was actually pretty damn good.. nice soulful beats, very good verses from P - many which had autobiographical elements and avoided the meaningless mediocricity a lot of underground emcees takes up space with. it took me a while to really give it a proper chance but once i did i was pleasantly suprised.. the best song was "Rising" which featured Hell Razah and was produced by 4th Disciple, which is a good indication of what to expect from "The Spark" then.

Prodigal Sunn used to be one of my absolute favorite Killa Beez for quite some time.. there was a while there when he was the #1 go to guy for the Generals when they needed a dope feature, and i always dug his voice and flow like crazy. tracks like "Do You", "Ich Lebe Fur Hip Hop", "Protect Ya Neck 2 The Zoo", "Wake Up" (Killarmy), "Street Chemistry", the underrated 'Iron Flag' banger "Chrome Wheels", "Unstoppable Threats" (GZA/Muggs), "Whatever" (MK), and the list goes on.. maybe a compilation would be appreciated?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 04:11 AM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

continued - his solo album "Return Of The Prodigal Sunn" as well as the second Sunz Of Man album was huge dissapointments though. had it not been for "Hood Chronicles" this announcement would NOT have gotten my hopes up tbh

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 01:23 PM   #7
Royalsunn

yes jammin there will be cd's available.
Hood Chronicles was a mixtape and the Spark as well was meant to be a mixtape but the quality turned out to be so high that Prodigal decided to make it an album with all the Wu Tang family tree something everybody has been waiting for.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:39 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've not heard the hood chronicles mixtape but members of the Sunz have been on an upswing in these last few years so I'm holding out hope this will live up to it's promise.

Method Man
Old 03-05-2016, 02:52 PM   #9
Royalsunn

16 tracks album and no fill ins
Old 03-06-2016, 02:13 AM   #10
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Sounds very promising!! Looks like P-Sunn did the knowledge on what the fans want..
Old 03-06-2016, 01:03 PM   #11
JZA/Jordon
PRODIGAL SUN

JZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal sonJZA/Jordon prodigal son

Dope, looking forward to supporting!

Peace
JZA/Jordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #12
hotnikks
nada ignorante

hotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killahotnikks shaolin masta killa

looking forward to this its gotta be good.

hotnikks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #13
immaculate

8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can't wait!
Old 03-31-2016, 10:44 AM   #14
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

https://www.facebook.com/Therealprod...79386945559203

Art of Patience (single snippet)
Old 04-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post

Very nice

Method Man