news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-01-2005, 04:26 PM   #16
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven
Default Re: Racist comments from a fat white republican pig.

the government does the same thing gangs do, watches their own...you guys need to get someone up in office!

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:07 PM   #17
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

lmao ronin u are confused you always try to put religion in it. smh your views are flawed

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:24 PM   #18
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLiSH
the government does the same thing gangs do, watches their own...you guys need to get someone up in office!
Shit don't work that way fried, I live in a 99% hispanic population, the mayor is Hispanic, does that mean he helps out? No... matter of fact more people in my neighborhood have been incarcerated since he got into office.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 01:56 AM   #19
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass
yeah it's an insane comment. most people won't even blink at how fucked up it is. it essentially says that every black person is a criminal.
fuuuuck, who cares....politicians have been dissin black people for years, what's new
Old 10-02-2005, 01:58 AM   #20
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

^for real.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:20 AM   #21
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

these bastards on here is gonna tell us that we shouldn't get angry at his words that they are just words
same kind of people who will smile up in your face and lynch your ass when he gets around his cousins and friends

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:26 AM   #22
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

wtf?^^^
Old 10-02-2005, 02:27 AM   #23
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

word

fuck them

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
Old 10-02-2005, 02:28 AM   #24
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Wtf ? ^^^
Old 10-02-2005, 02:30 AM   #25
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

I never said they were just words, but as soon as people realize that they should be worrying about more important things, the whole racism thing wont get to them as much. Im tired of hearing about a white person callin a black person a nigger, Im tired of white girls only dating black guys Its old shit to me, its bad though
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:48 AM   #26
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

yall are so much in the dark that it ain't funny

Old 10-02-2005, 03:20 AM   #27
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

huh?^^
Old 10-02-2005, 08:25 AM   #28
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

lol so americas constitiution isnt based on christianity? bush isnt a pro christian?

most upper class white people are part of christianity in some shape or form because its still powerful

how are my views flawed? i love the way everyone tries to defend christianity when christians have caused the most global conflict throughout history

i dont blame religion as to me it doesnt exist, i blame the people who use it as a tool
Old 10-02-2005, 10:46 AM   #29
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
these bastards on here is gonna tell us that we shouldn't get angry at his words that they are just words
same kind of people who will smile up in your face and lynch your ass when he gets around his cousins and friends
Your the same kind of person that whines about racism and racist politicians and never puts anything into action.

Whats the last positive thing you did for your community?

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 11:27 AM   #30
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

William Bennett-fucking fag needs to get bum rushed for real....bigot ass bastard