news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IF U DO 1 THING 2DAY, MAKE IT B LISTEN TO THIS TRACK

this is unreleased Cam, off dipset mixtape, shit mean as fuck

Old 02-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #17
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

purple haze was fire

first diplomats album was fire

killa season was fire

crime pays is fire

basically cam's entire career is fire

fuck the haters.

to the original poster: start with purple haze
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YO WE DONT MENTION THIS VIDEO THOUH

AHAHAAHahahhahhahaahhhaahhahahahha!!!!

We'll just chalk this one up to "youth". At least they were enjoying themselves HAHHAhahahahaahaahah
Old 02-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #19
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
purple haze was fire

killa season was fire

crime pays is fire

fuck the haters.

basically sums it

most of cam's shit bangs, hard.....entertaining and good as fuck, everyone need more killaaa cam!
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:40 AM   #20
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I definitely don't hate on Cam'ron, I only think he's one of those rappers who are so bad that they're good. Which I can appreciate. He's like one of those lo-budget martial arts flicks that inspired Wu-Tang to start their shit.

He sounds much better after two to three hashish-laced cigs.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:48 AM   #21
serioussam
SLIMEY SAVAGE

serioussam Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
IF U DO 1 THING 2DAY, MAKE IT B LISTEN TO THIS TRACK

this is unreleased Cam, off dipset mixtape, shit mean as fuck

this is from sin sizzerb wounds mixtape
serioussam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:39 AM   #22
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cams a dope lyricist, always has been!!!!!

crazy slang, one liners that pop, charismatic street talk!!!!!

and his early shit was murderous!!!!!!!!! he came up under big l, he knows how to come raw!!!!!

dont forget about s.d.e. that album is gritty as hell!!!!!!!!

Last edited by angry!; 02-05-2010 at 08:42 AM.
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #23
buckshotstheone
Legend

even though it's technically a diplomats joint, "I Really Mean It" is one of the greatest tracks ever, that beat, with that sample, is the HYPEST FUCKING SHIT!
Old 02-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #24
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

Cam's dope. Anyone sayin' different needs to backtrack, smoke some shit, sit down and listen to his full discography on somethin other than computer speakers.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #25
Thworldisyours
PRODIGAL SUN

Thworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkeyThworldisyours iron monkey

And honestly, I always thought Killa Season was (on a whole) a better album than Purple Haze (which had more filler/wack tracks IMO)...

Could post a million Cam tracks and still forget a bunch more...

Thworldisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:54 PM   #26
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

I never knew this thread would get this good of a response, especially with the amount of wannabe backpackers on this site. I guess I'm gonna check out all his albums first then see where I stand from there.

Thanks for the contributions y'all, I'd rep a lot of you if I could.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:43 AM   #27
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude cam is probably one of my all time favorite rappers and as i think about it now probably my favorite period... truthfully cam is prob the rapper with the best ear for beats...Fuck anyone on this planet that says get it in ohio is not one of the hardest beats theyve ever heard...and if you listenin to cam u gotta listen to the set...

juelz's early stuff before he started acting like a faggot is kinda like cams stuff its straight fucking bangers S.A.N.T.A.N.A and santanas town are classics no doubt...roll a blunt and listen to up in harlem by juelz rell and jrwriter...

and like i was saying about listening to the set you got to listen to the rest of them (cept jimmy and zeke altho got it for 25 frm zeke is alrite)...

40 cal got the battle rap punchline type shit songs to listen to wit him in it (dont fool with the dips and a whole buncha other set shit)

hell rell has got tht street shit for u i recommend listening to his victory lap freestyle, i aint playin with em, by your side, i heard theyre looking for me, and get ready... and for tapes get "eat a box of bullets" "for the hell of it" and "Live from hell"

and JR writer is probably THE MOST underrated underground street rapper of all time...im pretty much the only nigga i know tht listens to jr which is crazy...his semi-new cinecrack mixtape is dope hes got alotta other shit but tht shit is crack..listen to Gorilla muzik, A&E show, never in a million, etc...

Also something about dipset songs but this really oonly includes (cam, JR and rell i think) IF you see "Produced by AraabMuzik" on the song it is guaranteed to be some of the hardest shit you ever heard...araabmuzik needs to get famous quick he has some of the hardest beats ive ever heard in my life hes kinda like swizz beats but more street u gotta listen to it...he produced yo gottis ease up, ya boy's fuck bitches get money, cams get it in ohio nd alotta his other shit..jr's gorilla muzik nd rells by your side and all about a profit

i hope this helps you and every else
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:59 PM   #28
midnight2highnoon

midnight2highnoon shaolin monk

Needs a good ear for beats with lyrics like his.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #29
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
purple haze was fire

killa season was fire

crime pays is fire

fuck the haters.

cheers to that!

his ad libs are hilarious...

boss of all bosses mixtape check it out

ain't nothing change but the address...

Last edited by KaramelSundae; 02-06-2010 at 06:18 PM.
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #30
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
and JR writer is probably THE MOST underrated underground street rapper of all time...im pretty much the only nigga i know tht listens to jr which is crazy...his semi-new cinecrack mixtape is dope hes got alotta other shit but tht shit is crack..listen to Gorilla muzik, A&E show, never in a million, etc...
that's the fucking truth! dude is INSANE. solo album was fire, his mixtape tracks are ridiculous and that "6 minute freestyle" is some of the illest shit ever spit