news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-06-2010, 07:26 PM   #31
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cam is nice. no way to dog him. slang is incredulous. flow is stupendous. got the original bravado. some questionable beats at times let him down (imo, a lot of people dont feel that way) but you cant front the da skeealllzz.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #32
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
that's the fucking truth! dude is INSANE. solo album was fire, his mixtape tracks are ridiculous and that "6 minute freestyle" is some of the illest shit ever spit
his 80 in the clip shit over the shook ones beat is fucking illlllllllll...."ill get the scene shot faster then a film director" damn too many quotables in tht song lol
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #33
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

let's not forget the brilliance that was the "killa season" movie.......except for that one scene with the bitches and the packs....
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:53 PM   #34
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

niggaz know...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:07 PM   #35
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

KIlla Season did suck...cept for Triple Up..that shit is a banger...

far as other cam...Dip Immunity,,first album..dope verses all over...

and of course, like people said...Haze.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:52 AM   #36
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dusk why u on a punk rock tip right now nigga i was the first to rock germs in my sig nigga
Old 02-07-2010, 01:07 AM   #37
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmmm

WWHATT????? i was rockin that fuckin avy back in late 05, Rufio
Old 02-07-2010, 01:08 AM   #38
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

i premiered mdc in my sig too nigga u steady jockin my style

Old 02-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #39
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

style jackin cock off. look out.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

wow this guy is out of his fuckin goorrdd.

u posted a fuckin MDC video and i remember commenting on that shit...so step back. where do u see an MDC vid in my sig? are u one of the bands founding members? did u also found ALCATRAZ? or 2pac? fuckouttahere,

hardcore aint for you!!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:17 AM   #41
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Come home with me is wack, except a hanful of tracks.
Start with purple haze and then go to killa season. His two best albums.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #42
TrickKnowledge

TrickKnowledge grasshopper

Fuck what ya heard, Killa is nice:

Child of the Ghetto
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Come see Killa
Confessions
Cookin Up
Crime Pays
Curve
Dead the Funeral
Get It Get It
Let The Beat Build
Still the Reason
Who's Nice
Why They
Lets Talk About It
Troublemakers
Not Fit For the Grind
Yo Get Rich
Lenox Ave
Blow My High
Different Cloth
Fed Story
La Bumba
Land of the Dealers
Pop Off
Ric Flair
Ride With Me
Talk To Them
TrickKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #43
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Apart from a few tracks, dude sucks.

Looks like the Corp is all on his nuts. Faggits.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #44
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Finale is fucking garbage lol. Typical underground rapper from detroit.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #45
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

I've gave Purple Haze and Come Home With Me a few brief listens so I can't really judge them, but S.D.E.'s the one I've been pumping a lot, and I've gotta say it's a dope as fuck album. How anybody can hate on Cam after hearing this is beyond me, it's some of the most grimiest and gutter shit to come out in the millenium.

"Fuck You", "That's Me", "Whatever", "Let Me Know" just to name a couple of the hard edged songs, and then you have "Losin' Weight" with Prodigy and "Violence" with ODB. Even "Do It Again" with fucking Destiny's Child is a beast of a song. The stand out to me, though, would be the title track, "Sports, Drugs and Entertainment"; Cam comes in with a lot of knowledge and heart whilst still keeping it rugged.

Thanks to everyone again who recommened all this Cam'ron shit, I'll be gradually going through his albums.