news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #151
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

okay i just bought the game lol. on my way to novac traveling the highway. i decided to say fuck the powder gang earlier on and now everywhere i go these motherfuckers are attacking me. and i can't connect to xbox live so i can't use the redeem code to get the classic pack

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:17 AM   #152
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Got this game for the Ps3 when it came out, but I'm really sick of all the lags and freezes. Other than that, I love it. I miss Three Dog always talking shit about me from Fallout 3, Mr. Vegas and the new station is garbage.

*SPOILERS*

I sided with the NCR first, killed Mr. House, even fucked with the Legion a little bit for the extra XP. I killed Benny and got his pistol, that bitch is badass. His suit is fly too, I wear it whenever I go into Vegas, rockin' them shades too. I love how they have so many different decisions to make, and I love that the Brotherhood is back, but I wish their role was bigger. I love the Veteran Ranger armor. I still haven't beaten it yet, I'm still fucking around with side quests and stuff, the main story line is a lot longer than Fallout 3, and I like the story better. Fallout 3's story was a little stupid. "Oh yeah, let's get some clean water, and that's the story" It was told well, and had a couple cool events, but I feel more apart of New Vegas's story, and it seems like it could end so many different ways. e
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:42 AM   #153
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah whoever wrote the plot and designed how the factions interact with one another in this game deserves a fucking medal
Old 10-28-2010, 02:08 AM   #154
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotta admit,i do miss three dog as well,but still,tis game is the truth

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:45 AM   #155
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
okay i just bought the game lol. on my way to novac traveling the highway. i decided to say fuck the powder gang earlier on and now everywhere i go these motherfuckers are attacking me. and i can't connect to xbox live so i can't use the redeem code to get the classic pack
My policy is to shoot back at who's shooting me. Never shoot first unless it's creepy monsters. These powder niggers started shooting at me first too. I probably would've shot them anyway for looking like Obama.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #156
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

72.5% Downloading........ FUCK!
Old 10-28-2010, 11:01 AM   #157
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm on my way to kill benny right now. i dunno how i'm gonna do it though. i know if he gives me the key to the presidential suite he's just gonna skip town and have his goons try and kill me so i think i'm gonna kill his bodyguards and him downstairs.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #158
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
i'm on my way to kill benny right now. i dunno how i'm gonna do it though. i know if he gives me the key to the presidential suite he's just gonna skip town and have his goons try and kill me so i think i'm gonna kill his bodyguards and him downstairs.
I got him into the presidential suite with me, told him id work with him, and shot him in the head while he was walking away.

And then put his body in the bath tub.

And his head in the toilet.

Karma gained???
Old 10-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #159
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by narc View Post
I got him into the presidential suite with me, told him id work with him, and shot him in the head while he was walking away.

And then put his body in the bath tub.

And his head in the toilet.

Karma gained???
LMAO

I do the same thing in the arena in Caesar camp. Use that Machete and cut their limbs off. And I like talking to people with someone else's head in my hands.

Last edited by Mai Wang Tu Phat; 10-28-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:20 PM   #160
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #161
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

^so sick of that song, and that "dingle dangle" shit is driving me crazy haha

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #162
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bethesda picked an excellent soundtrack.

Aint That a Kick in the Head, Blue Moon, Jingle Jangle Jingle, Something's Gotta Give, Heartaches by the Number... brilliant songs. Fit the Fallout landscape perfectly.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #163
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzk View Post
^so sick of that song, and that "dingle dangle" shit is driving me crazy haha

How far in are you..(time wise)?

I imagine I will eventually get sick of the soundtrack.. haha.. at the moment they're still getting my feet tappin' when I'm roaming the wastelands.

Old 10-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #164
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

i have no idea, but ive left the game on in the background while doing other stuff so many times, with that song playing in the background, its been stuck in my head for days lol

this one's the shit tho

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #165
Tage
John W. Henry

yeah!!... haha... I remember gunning down the first "Glowing One" I seen, listening to this song. The ghoul didn't realise I had a big iron on my hip. He also didn't see the Nightkin that was helping me...