news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #256
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you used one save file for the whole game?? thats a no no lol
i keep like 8 save files and cycle through overwriting them

anyways, i miss being able to deck out your own little apartment like in F3
you get the vault 38 suite but its not really the same, plus it takes too long to get to

i just been using the novac hotel room as my 'home' to store shit the whole time
Old 11-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #257
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Yeah. I think I have about 20 save files, all backed up on my external too. My save files are up to about 6mb now... My PS3 is only a 40gb..., so that's annoying. Once I choose a faction and complete the main story with it, I'm going back to the save before that to finish the other factions.

...I use the Novac motel room too. I was making my companion carry everything... but they get retarded and start throwing dynamite right in front of you when in a gun fight - so I only let them wield one weapon at a time.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #258
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
What do you mean; the companions, or quests?

I've just left Cass because she was annoying me. Saying she's thirsty, etc... "I don't mind trailblazing, as long as we have the ammo... and the Whiskey." ...or something like that.

...'Bout to go and get Rex a new brain.
I had Cass for the longest time because she's hot, but she's nowhere as awesome as Boon and at least he keeps his mouth shut. So remember bros before hoes. I now got Veronica though, but she's getting on my nerves and can't kill shit. Gave her all the guns in the world and still she keeps attacking Deathclaws with leadpipes.

Anyway not just the companions are repetitive, but I meant the not so important people too. Every random NRC dipshit keeps saying "Our guys put the Monorail back to work" or something along those lines. I swear there's like 5 different voice actors saying that very same line with absolutely no word different. Come on, if you have 5 folks, men and women and recording that shit in a studio, tell them to say something different that comes down to the same thing. It's a real game killer. And that was just one line I keep hearing at least 20 times an hour, there's 10 more I always hear them say. Fuck it, I downloaded the game.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #259
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
Old 11-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #260
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That fiend leader shouldn't have messed with our great army.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #261
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This game is insane. Just started working for Mr. House... (got a few saves backed up so I can restart from a decent point after beating the game, working for a different faction)...

BUT THE GAME IS FUCKED!

Constant crashing cannot be healthy for my PS3.

Bethesda are twats.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #262
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yeah earlier i fast traveled to hidden valley and the game (on xbox) went gray scale on me lmao!
and weird buggy polygons were flying around for a second - it fixed itself when i went inside the bunker
Old 11-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #263
Tage
John W. Henry

^Yup.

You know it's fucked when it goes gray scale. That happened to me inside Caesar's fort... one of the guys on a crucifix was walking around, and as soon as I walked close he shot up on the cross... haha... also, at the moment, I've lost my companions. Rex has gone AWOL.

This game should not have been released like this. It's retarded.

I'm just going to whizz through the Mr. House missions and see what happens before restarting for another faction(just blew up the BoS bunker).

Ra, what level were you before you chose a faction? I think I've gone too far before continuing the main story... this game has almost become unplayable.

Fuck it. It's almost 6am here... I'm turning my PS3 off, before she overheats.

P.S. - Nice avatar by the way. He's a prick though - it's all his fault.

Last edited by Tage; 11-09-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:53 AM   #264
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

In terms of companions you lot should try Arcade Gannon.

He can be found in the old mormon fort, hes got good medicine and science skills and wields the deadly plasma defender you also get a quest for him which rewards you with the sickest power amour in the game, remnants power amour.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:57 AM   #265
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

What perk does he give for being your companion?

I like to keep Raul around cuz your equipment condition goes down much slower
Old 11-10-2010, 07:27 AM   #266
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Naw, Boon is the best.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #267
Tage
John W. Henry

Just completed this for the first time, via the "Yes Man" route.

I hate how Bethesda boxed off the game again - but it does make more sense this time around with the various factions, etc...

The ending, once inside the Hoover Dam battle, did start to seem a little rushed... but the end "movie" and how you influenced everything, was pretty cool.

I probably won't play this game again until they release the "bug patch", and then, ultimately, the patch to open up the game - which I'm hoping for - but it would actually make more sense if they didn't release one; as you couldn't exactly go back and join another faction (without making a save before you joined a specific faction). imo, this game doesn't have that much replay value, as you'd just be doing a lot of the same shit again until you got up to the point of actually joining a faction.

To summarise: Fallout 3 > Fallout: New Vegas.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:24 PM   #268
Tage
John W. Henry

I will keep this game and wait for expansions - and after the bug patch, play through (starting from my neutral save) to see the various endings.

I Plat'd(PS3 100% Trophy) Fallout 3, so I want to do the same with this game.

...I dont know... New Vegas just wasn't the same as Fallout 3.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #269
Tage
John W. Henry

Also, when I said it doesn't have much replay value - obviously it does.... Just after the point where you join a faction. And once you've pledged allegiance to a particular faction, it ends quite quickly.

Unless you want to play through the entire game again, to get up to that point playing in the opposite manner in which you did before (being a psycho, instead of a Mojave Wasteland angel).

(got to love the triple post - and the amount of times I typed the word 'faction' (there's another one))

Last edited by Tage; 11-11-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #270
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

I also completed the game today and went the same route as Tage. Earlier this year I completed Fallout 3 and I would rate both games the same. The thing is that NV isn't a new game, the engine is the same and the graphics barely improved and more than half the textures are the same. Also there's a lot of weapons and other items I already seen before. Felt like playing big expansion.

I'm not sure which one I enjoyed more. I think that if I played NV before I played 3 I would enjoy NV more because it has the Mojave and the Strip and it has less radiation. I did like the subways in Fallout 3 better than that sewer shit in NV. I give 'm both a 8/10 rating.