news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #271
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I would give New Vegas 7.5/10... F3: 8.5/10. Like you said, If I played F:NV first, with the additions it has, I would prefer that - but you can never beat the classics... New Vegas' story was a lot better though(might be contradictory to my rating, but fuck it) - In a weird way, I almost liked the more linear feel to F3.

...But that rating is likely to change once I go down the different routes, and play the expansions that will inevitably come along.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #272
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh i beat the game with mr house
right now im level 20-21 and working with yes man

im not sure which fallout i like better either...whatever 'changes' they made with NV are pretty inconsequential and dont effect gameplay that much...the weapon mods and ammo system arent what i thought theyd be

but ive stated before i dont care if they make another fallout and change nothing but the story - and im sticking to it cuz im a dork when it comes to the fallout games

i only buy 1-2 new release videogames a year and if there's gonna be another fallout ill cop it again asap
Old 11-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #273
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I ended with level 41 and I think I did all of the quests and side quest I could possibly do. I was thinking about going with Mr. House too, but I found some info here and there and changed my mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
^I would give New Vegas 7.5/10... F3: 8.5/10. Like you said, If I played F:NV first, with the additions it has, I would prefer that - but you can never beat the classics... New Vegas' story was a lot better though(might be contradictory to my rating, but fuck it) - In a weird way, I almost liked the more linear feel to F3.

...But that rating is likely to change once I go down the different routes, and play the expansions that will inevitably come along.
I agree, with the linearity thing. I like the whole open world and exploring things, but shit you get lost pretty fast and at some point there's too many quests, notes, conversations, items at the same time. But that goes for FO3 too.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #274
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yeah i was waiting for an 'oh shit!' moment in new vegas like in fallout 3 when you got in the virtual reality machine and played as a child...or runnin the streets with that liberty prime big ass robot
nothing really caught me too off guard in vegas like that
Old 11-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #275
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
oh yeah i was waiting for an 'oh shit!' moment in new vegas like in fallout 3 when you got in the virtual reality machine and played as a child...or runnin the streets with that liberty prime big ass robot
nothing really caught me too off guard in vegas like that
Yeah, that's another downer of New Vegas.. didn't really think about that.

Comparing it to Metal Gear: In MGS2 you had some spine tingling dialogue, in some 'wtf' scenarios, which I loved. Then MGS3 came along and changed the whole dynamic of the game completely (I prefered MGS3 to MGS2, even though MGS2 was brilliant).

Like Jasper and others have said, this game is more of an expansion... but yeah, they should have had some more stand-out moments in the game, like they did in F3.

...I'm guessing the next in the series will be called "Fallout 4".
Old 11-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #276
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah it was a lot less epic in a way. My biggest oh shit oh fuck moment was when I woke up in a shack and I heard some weird noise. It sounded like a monster or something, but it was way too close. When the woke up I stood eye to eye with a motherfucking Deathclaw. I don't know how it got into the shack, but it did and it was watching me sleep.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #277
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

haha i just ran through vault 3 with a stealthboy knocking out every fiend with one swing of a supersledge
some with my silenced 10mm
shit was pretty fun, gained karma with every kill too
Old 11-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #278
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Uninstalled. Now I'm contemplating to install Oblivion or another game with a good story line. Suggestions are welcome.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #279
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

lol
Old 11-14-2010, 12:37 AM   #280
Tage
John W. Henry

^HAHAHA... you're a fucking legend!

...one of the main things I love about this game; is the fact that it introduced me to some fantastic songs. The soundtrack is brilliant!
Old 11-14-2010, 12:40 AM   #281
Tage
John W. Henry

...Texas Red, nigguh.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:44 AM   #282
Tage
John W. Henry

MAAAAAAAAD about the boy.... I know it's stupid to be MAAAAD about the boy.....
Old 11-14-2010, 12:46 AM   #283
Tage
John W. Henry

...........My Johnny.
...I was always a fool, for my Johhhhhny.......
...Like the one they call Johnny Guitar.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:41 AM   #284
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
I ended with level 41 and I think I did all of the quests and side quest I could possibly do.
How did you end at lvl 41 when the lvl cap is 30? I finished the game with all 4 endings and have 48 out of 50 achievements....I just have to hack 8 more computers and heal with food alot and I'll have all the achievements
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #285
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
In terms of companions you lot should try Arcade Gannon.

He can be found in the old mormon fort, hes got good medicine and science skills and wields the deadly plasma defender you also get a quest for him which rewards you with the sickest power amour in the game, remnants power amour.
Too bad he's a fag. I'd rather have Boone or Cass. Boone makes fighting too easy though.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote